2017 Mar 25, 07:43:34

Author Topic: Character not loading  (Read 572 times)

Character not loading
« on: 2016 Jul 30, 17:33:29 »
Every time I try to log in, my previously-made and worked on character does not show up when it should. I spend 3 days straight working on that character and I would greatly appreciate it if I can retrieve it again.

At first, when trying to install it, my antivirus kept removing parts of the winzip for the launcher for windows, and I restored them. however, even after doing that, it would not load. Afterwards, i tried to use the version without a launcher, for 64-bit OS, and the game loaded up and I was able to log in. However, one I had logged in, my character I previously created did not load.

Offline tigergirl09

• I am leaving
    • View Profile
Re: Character not loading
« Reply #1 on: 2016 Nov 12, 04:33:44 »
Every time I try to log in, my previously-made and worked on character does not show up when it should. I spend 3 days straight working on that character and I would greatly appreciate it if I can retrieve it again.

At first, when trying to install it, my antivirus kept removing parts of the winzip for the launcher for windows, and I restored them. however, even after doing that, it would not load. Afterwards, i tried to use the version without a launcher, for 64-bit OS, and the game loaded up and I was able to log in. However, one I had logged in, my character I previously created did not load.

That happened to me, too in that Open Servers. Don't worry you're not the only one. It happened to @Thundergirl too
I am leaving this forum because I am moving to another house and there is no wi-fi and internet.
 The second reason is that I don't like my forum name.
 Bye everypony.
                                                                  ~tigergirl09

Offline Thundergirl

• Have fun while dancing in the rain!
    • View Profile
Re: Character not loading
« Reply #2 on: 2017 Jan 01, 10:40:41 »
It does always happen to me when I try to log in LoE with my account. I am here since 1st January 2016 and I was here in both OSWs. It always said "Server timeout" in both Open Servers and I never played the game DD: