Sightings of ponies in other games.

Started by Charade, 2016 Mar 13, 14:44:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Charade

2016 Mar 13, 14:44:29 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 13, 14:47:57 by Charade
Whiel our pony filled paradise is still under construction, I thought it would be fun to take a look at some of the OTHER games ponies are in!
Now I of course must start with Runescape

(Extra points if its clearly meant to be a reference or to resemble like the last pic)

And how could we not include Terraria?
And now we can even ride them! But these are still fun!

So mods included lets see some screenshots and sightings of ponies in other games! Extra credit if it's official content clearly meant to be an MLP reference specifically.

Pipkin

Well, let's see
Spoiler: Naturally, we have gmod • show

Spoiler: Skyrim! • show

Spoiler: minecraft • show

Spoiler: Tabletop simulator, if this counts • show

Spoiler: And Starbound • show

Midnight Breeze

Actually, Runescape does have a direct reference:

Icy Shield

2016 Mar 14, 06:54:56 #3 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 14, 06:57:40 by Icy Shield
Unicorns existed in Runescape way before mlp appeared on tv. Just because in some games have unicorns or pegasuses doesn't mean it's refference to our show.

Let it snow!

Charade

Quote from: Icy Shield on 2016 Mar 14, 06:54:56
Unicorns existed in Runescape way before mlp appeared on tv. Just because in some games have unicorns or pegasuses doesn't mean it's refference to our show.

Yes it had the attackable NPC and the summoning familiar. But the much newer pet I've shown is an obvious reference, in fact there are two pets you can get and their names are 'Dusk' and 'Dawn'

FeverishPegasus

2016 Jun 03, 16:26:18 #5 Last Edit: 2016 Jun 03, 16:39:52 by FeverishPegasus
One of my friends pointed out this reference on Rift.

What is this 'happiness' others speak of

Aria BIaze

Free Realms!  :3 Although it was shut down 2 years ago, this game will always have a place in my heart!
Spoiler: show
There was a place called Pony Vale. It was populated by ponies, and this is what the map looked like. It truly is majestic!  :D

Some of the pets looked like they came out of My Little Pony.  :3

DarkSpectre

Aura Kingdom has a title for it. Getting the title involves doing a "hidden quest" to capture a unicorn and bring it to an npc. Easy to get.
Spoiler: Title information • show

Spoiler: On my character • show

Free Hugs!

TiaEtterna

I believe the game Watch Dogs pays homage to MLP. One of the users in a discord server I run found an interesting little easter egg featuring Trixie and Rainbow Dash.

Go Up