CalmPsycho

2016 Nov 19, 23:08:35 #100 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 19, 23:10:53 by CalmPsycho
Good luck to those who have applied  :D
And to those who succeed in getting on early access congratz  X3
We are all counting on you to report any issues you come across to the Devs  :]
Have fun <3

Wow first post since joining in January just wow

Scootashy

You bet. I'll be cheering the ones that get in aswell. If I make it I will be still cheering the others aswell and ready to work along side the other testers checking for any loose ends that may need to be tied. Any missed bugs and any feedback. Aswell as meet and make new friends.

Rikifive

I wonder if the game would resist my game-breaking skills this time, because that:

was hilarious. The gravity was crazy and I was bouncing all over the place when trying to move. It was even worse when you did that outside. lol
I've got an idea when I was in Fluttershy's Cottage and wanted to try something. I've got a different result than I expected, which was the broken orientation bug, resulting in easily getting stuck in the corners.
The interesting thing is, that other players see you normally, even if you're upside down and unable to move properly from your perspective. That was disappointing.  :c

Also, I've managed to get beneath the ground in Ponyville, so I took a look what's inside the houses and as I thought - they're completely empty with some grass inside.  :D
Thank Celestia there was a floor below the ground to regain energy to fly, otherwise I'd end up endlessly falling in the bottomless pit. X3 So now I know, that maps have invisible borders in all sides.
Nopony would have any chances with me in hide and seek game.  lol
That was fun when players were able to see only my head protruding from the ground. Some players may remember that, because that one was visible from other players' perspective as well, because they were asking me what I am doing.

While getting through the floor was an unexpected one-time bug (it would require further investigation to recreate that), the one with broken orientation is pretty easy to make, when you know how to approach that.

The other common bugs like multiple hats are obvious, so there's no point for me to report them.

Happy testing everypony! Be sure to do silly things to bug the game!  lol

Thrasher Dash

If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

Aqua Fire

If I'm picked(really big if, like, as big as the sun if.), I don't know wether if I should try to make Aqua Fire before I removed her wings, her as an earth pony, or Loy, Aqua Fire's adopted draquniqus son(well, at least attempt to make Loy.). Suggestions?
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

OfficerShields

Hopefully I can be of assistance in this, but if not, then good luck to all who applied  ^-^ Your efforts in helping this game be the best it can be is greatly appreciated.

Morphius

2016 Nov 21, 05:04:00 #106 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 21, 05:06:05 by Morphius
Quote from: Rikifive on 2016 Nov 20, 18:24:29
I wonder if the game would resist my game-breaking skills this time, because that:

was hilarious. The gravity was crazy and I was bouncing all over the place when trying to move. It was even worse when you did that outside. lol
I've got an idea when I was in Fluttershy's Cottage and wanted to try something. I've got a different result than I expected, which was the broken orientation bug, resulting in easily getting stuck in the corners.
The interesting thing is, that other players see you normally, even if you're upside down and unable to move properly from your perspective. That was disappointing.  :c

Also, I've managed to get beneath the ground in Ponyville, so I took a look what's inside the houses and as I thought - they're completely empty with some grass inside.  :D
Thank Celestia there was a floor below the ground to regain energy to fly, otherwise I'd end up endlessly falling in the bottomless pit. X3 So now I know, that maps have invisible borders in all sides.
Nopony would have any chances with me in hide and seek game.  lol
That was fun when players were able to see only my head protruding from the ground. Some players may remember that, because that one was visible from other players' perspective as well, because they were asking me what I am doing.

While getting through the floor was an unexpected one-time bug (it would require further investigation to recreate that), the one with broken orientation is pretty easy to make, when you know how to approach that.

The other common bugs like multiple hats are obvious, so there's no point for me to report them.

Happy testing everypony! Be sure to do silly things to bug the game!  lol

P.S.: I've been clipping underground, locked in the silence. 'Til I flew up to the surface, into a world full of violence (mobs). ~ This has been a true metaphor from my recent OSE, & a Parody to Area 11's "Heaven-Piercing Giga Drill". Thank You.

Anyways, TODAY'S THE DAY!!

tigergirl09

What will happen now?? *-* I can't see anything new!
When will the test open!?!?
I am leaving this forum because I am moving to another house and there is no wi-fi and internet.
The second reason is that I don't like my forum name.
Bye everypony.
                                                                  ~tigergirl09

HomuraZ

2016 Nov 21, 08:53:49 #108 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 21, 09:23:21 by PaperMoon
"The L.A.R. Application will be available until 21st November; that gives you all two weeks to get your details in! After that, we'll review all the applicants and give the selected players the details they'll need to play the game in time for the L.A.R. starting in December!"

You can´t send any more applications but they haven´t said when and how they will let us know if we got selected or not "... give the selected players the details [...] in time for the L.A.R. starting in December!" that´s all they said ( unless they gave some additional information I am not aware of ).

Could mean you ONLY get informed at all if you got selected...  :s
Could mean you get informed not today but within the next days...  :P

Would like an announcement  ( or an update in this thread ) including a list with the people who made it into the staggered release ( so far ) I don´t have a problem with not getting in ( I will survive it  ovO ) but I hate not knowing what is happening.  :s

ColeThePony/Toothless

Today is the day. 21st of November... The pressure is on. I CAN FEEL THE PRESSURE! 

I CAN FEEL IT!!

The countdown is on...

I hope i will get in Legends of Equestria.......

If not....

Godspeed and make sure to have fun...

CuddlySylvy

I can feel the hype

and I'm believing.... I will always believe.... I AM BELIEVING THAT THEY WILL MAKE THE BEST CHOICES
justbelieve

you better believe

Look kitty, a wizard

[insert grumpy cat meme here]

Asriel

Quote from: PaperMoon on 2016 Nov 21, 08:53:49

Could mean you ONLY get informed at all if you got selected...  :s
Could mean you get informed not today but within the next days...  :P

1. Possibly. I hope not.

2. Most likely. They said they would REVIEW the applications after today, not make a decision. And while I refrained from writing a five-paragraph essay, I'm sure that many other people poured their heart into their application. It might take up to a week to make an informed decision.
"Henceforth," Ditzy continued, "you shall observe Muffin Monday on the first Thursday of every August! You shall commemorate it... with a minute of solemn silence for reflection on the fragility of life. And then, muffins!"

CuddlySylvy

I like how I didn't put more then 3 sentences in a question. I wanted to save their eyes, cause I might've overdone it if I did more LOL

gets way too into writing sometimes

Look kitty, a wizard

[insert grumpy cat meme here]

HomuraZ

Quote from: Asriel on 2016 Nov 21, 11:24:25
2. Most likely. They said they would REVIEW the applications after today, not make a decision. And while I refrained from writing a five-paragraph essay, I'm sure that many other people poured their heart into their application. It might take up to a week to make an informed decision.

Should take them at least 3-4 days or even longer ( most likely longer ) so yea applications are closed but we will have to wait a little longer.  :]

Cooly568

Five hours left to judgement day.

I'm starting to feel like what I wrote wasn't good enough, but, we'll see.

ColeThePony/Toothless

Quote from: Cooly568 on 2016 Nov 21, 15:24:08

Hopefully my application for LoE Will be accepted

Morphius

Quote from: Cooly568 on 2016 Nov 21, 15:24:08

Been five hours, & they released a new post here!

Chicago Ted

Good night, and good luck.

~RainCloud

In 2 weeks, we will know who has made it in... well, probably not here. We'll see in our inboxes.
IGN: RainCloud,  Purple Pegasus with Blue mane and Tail (Darker shades of Blue) and Red Eyes
Outfit: Lunar Armor, Lantern and Glasses
Level 50 Pegasus. Find me in game! PM for any game related questions! :)
Can PM In Game or Forum and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Go Up