Fresh start (Private RP) (OOC)

Started by Cyber Silver, 2016 Oct 19, 21:48:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cyber Silver

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Cyber Silver

I'm going to make this quick. I will only be able to RP at night, due to the fact that I'm busy during the day. You guys don't mind, do you?

Peace Keeper

Hehe don't worry. As long as you are around you are fine ^-^
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

Im not so active myself during the day so I understand  :]
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Jcfraven

I am just putting this here to put it in the Participation Feed of Tapatalk. Just out of curiosity, when is this planned to truly begin?

Cyber Silver

There's no "true start" for this. Its just reply whenever you want to.

But there will be certain events that will require everyone to answer in a certain amount of time, but we're far from that point.

So for now it's a "just for fun" type RP so enjoy!  :D

Jcfraven

You did say you would start us off though, and it is customary that the host establish a basis from which we branch off from.

Cyber Silver

2016 Oct 20, 23:07:04 #8 Last Edit: 2016 Oct 22, 22:16:01 by Cyber Silver
I meant after I start us off silly!

Post Merge

So most likely tomorrow

Post Merge

Sorry! Busy days are here!

Cyber Silver

So it's come to my attention that I am unable to host a RP. Due to my inexperience, im putting this on a hiatus until I got some experience for these things.

Please forgive me.

LunarDusk

You could have someone else host it
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

I would volunteer to give an intro if you wish @Cyber Silver

For the meantime early in the RP, you can learn to get the hang of RPing with someone hosting, and once you get a good understanding on yourself, you can return as host and we play along. We are always greatful of helping you out. I understand if you are pretty busy. Going through the same, my friend. Just do what you can on your spare times.

Go Up