Design-A-Hairstyle Contest Winners!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Sep 18, 15:30:47

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Skrylisix

GEGE for the winners.

Too bad I didn't make it, bha another time !

(My beautiful Mane  :c)

Thunder Spin

Congratulations to those who won! :D I am excited to see how the team made some of then tin 3D ! Congrats again!!

Well, no problem i did not win.

tigergirl09

I am leaving this forum because I am moving to another house and there is no wi-fi and internet.
The second reason is that I don't like my forum name.
Bye everypony.
                                                                  ~tigergirl09

Howitzer

LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Pastel Cupid

Congrats to everypony who won! There are a lot of different styles and you all did well! I'm happy that #1, #17 and #23 look a lot like my oc! ^-^
h-hewwo? (´owo`)

landon098

Sanum's looks like my Oc's mane style. So there's something.

RedsBone

I only entered this when I still thought you weren't going to reach 25 entries. Luckily, I was wrong. So many people want to contribute! This fandom is amazing!  :D
And I never expected to win. I'm really looking at the contest as a whole, not just the winners.

Dandaru

Congratulations to all the winners ^^
I am so amazed  :D

I kinda regret not doing a male counterpart...If only I had noticed the contest earlier  :c

Moon princess

Wow alot of these mane styles look very well done, can't wait to see them in world  ^-^

FirePetalFox

Quick question about the crediting thing, would we be able to put a note to what name is link to it? Just asking due to the fact that this account is under my OCs name and not my universal name. Plus FoxBrush is a name used by 1-2 other characters that I know of.

If not than that is perfectly fine! It was fun just to be apart of this contest.
Hello Hello fillies and colts, summoner Foxbrush at your service, Also go by FirePetalFox
DA: http://firepetalfox.deviantart.com/

#SetFiretoFlan

Jcfraven

Quote from: FoxBrush on 2016 Sep 20, 17:34:50
Quick question about the crediting thing, would we be able to put a note to what name is link to it? Just asking due to the fact that this account is under my OCs name and not my universal name. Plus FoxBrush is a name used by 1-2 other characters that I know of.

If not than that is perfectly fine! It was fun just to be apart of this contest.

Hey Foxbursh!

Once the designs are implemented into the game itself, the users will be credited accordingly. When this is close to being done, every winner will be messaged, and will be asked what name they want to be credited under. At that point, it is up to you, so long as it is appropriate for the project.

If you have any more questions, just message me!

FirePetalFox

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Sep 21, 16:55:58
Hey Foxbursh!

Once the designs are implemented into the game itself, the users will be credited accordingly. When this is close to being done, every winner will be messaged, and will be asked what name they want to be credited under. At that point, it is up to you, so long as it is appropriate for the project.

If you have any more questions, just message me!

Alright thank ya!
Hello Hello fillies and colts, summoner Foxbrush at your service, Also go by FirePetalFox
DA: http://firepetalfox.deviantart.com/

#SetFiretoFlan

iiTabiMoonii

omgomgomg I've been playing this game and watching it even when I was like 8 or 7 wwhateve, but
I'm super glad my hairstyle can be used!!! thank you <3!!  X3 ;) :3 :D
I'm a cringy furry pegasister mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

O. Vannen

Wow! All the winning entries look absolutely stunning! Thank you so much to everypony who participated. We appreciate your patience and enthusiasm.

-posted via Tapatalk

Colourful_Era

Oh my gosh! I'm surprised i made it! Congrats to the other winners aswell!!

Sunny Skies (NLR)

Congratulations to all the winners! :D

Featherdust418

Congrats to all the winners, and thank you to everypony that participated! :D A bit saddened to see mine didn't get in... :c oh well, that's alright though!
I'm a bit curious now- will there be any more styles added once these are implemented? 25 is a big number, in addition to the few already available. I would love to see even more styles myself, but I could understand if you stopped there (don't want to go overboard, after all. :P) Up to you guys of course, I was just wondering about that. ^-^

CuddlySylvy

omg so many buttiful maNES

SCREAAMMMSS

I wonder if any of them work on any of my ocs :O

Look kitty, a wizard

[insert grumpy cat meme here]

OtakuMegane

So many styles.  O: I never thought LoE would have this many to choose from. 

Congrats to all the winners and thanks to everyone who participated, your efforts will be appreciated by ponies for years to come. :D
I'm an adult. I do what I want.

BlueFlowerDragon

there are skin good
i hope use it in December

Go Up