Greetings Everypony!

Started by _Nighty_, 2016 Aug 07, 18:37:08

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

_Nighty_

This seemed rather interesting so I thought I'd go ahead and join the forums...and so...Here I am typing this now!

The names Night. I have other names and/or OCs made from awhile back. (I believe 2013 or so?) Night Wave being my first one. It's pretty much the main one I go by which the nicknames I get called are: Nighty, Night, Noght and Wave.
My other two Pones are called: Ruby Midnight & Sapphire Moon.
I'm a music player, dreamer, (Hate to admit it but a fangirl of some stuff too. x3), I love games. (Obviously) Things like Pokemon, Garrys Mod, Undertale, and so many Retro games I can even start on. Plus, I'm a total Weeb when it comes to anime. This is a really random introduction but I guess that's pretty normal. Once school starts back I will be taking classes that will help me in becoming a Paleontologists and I'm really excited to see and play this game at the same time which has nothing to do with school but still. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Anyways, I'm out of ideas on what to write anymore. So uh, I'm gonna leave it off here. Whenever the servers come back online I'll most likely be on it. Anyways, Toodles!

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

FeverishPegasus

Nice to see you in the forums!
What is this 'happiness' others speak of

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then wait patiently until the new test which will be held really soon!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

NightMoonMare

Hey UT fan  :] Welcome to LoE, hope you settle here well~

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Go Up