2017 Apr 27, 14:47:30

Author Topic: I taking cutie mark requests  (Read 477 times)

Offline vikinghalex

• I make vectors and bad animations
    • View Profile
I taking cutie mark requests
« on: 2016 Aug 03, 01:07:16 »
So, where to begin...I do many things, vector designs, animation, music, also teaching self video production, I am Jack of All Trade. I believe knowledge is power, and the more powerful you are, the more independent you can become yea? But fandom not about being hermit, I been hermit most of my life, and fandom teach me that is not always about doing for self, but for others and sharing your gifts with them, no?

But alas this thread not about me and my life story, is all about you and cutie mark!

That said, friend I met on here suggest that perhaps I can use my skills to create high quality cutie mark, and so here we are today, and maybe we talk about doing other art in future, but for now I'm just testing water.

So shoot me a concept or give me brief description of what you want and I do my best to make it reality. As for example of my work, I could show you the many cutie marks I have done, but you could google them and see many cutie mark from other people of same design, so would not be concrete proof of my ability...Just know that I am very good at what I do, believe this yea and I make the magic happen if given chance, this i promise to you and if is not satisfactory criticise as needed and i make proper modification!

Offline Proudy Hooves

• You're a Hockey Pony! Hockey Pony! 0_o
    • View Profile
Re: I taking cutie mark requests
« Reply #1 on: 2016 Aug 18, 01:56:56 »
Hey there!
I'd like to see how could look my cutiemark made by you, preferably the detailed one.
It usually looks like this:
My CM
« Last Edit: 2016 Oct 13, 08:29:41 by Proudy Hooves »
A russian friendly casual-ish hockey-loving and art collectin' brony, Deal With It!
Russian LoE Server Tests Veteran!
Testing servers since July 2013! |Mint Kingdom proud member|
#6YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere

Offline Proudy Hooves

• You're a Hockey Pony! Hockey Pony! 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2016 Nov 24, 11:51:46 »
*Booping topic*
Are ya still around, mate?
A russian friendly casual-ish hockey-loving and art collectin' brony, Deal With It!
Russian LoE Server Tests Veteran!
Testing servers since July 2013! |Mint Kingdom proud member|
#6YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere

Offline Aqua Fire

• Lunar Republic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2016 Nov 24, 20:00:36 »
My cutiemark is half of a fireball, and half of a water droplet. I'll try to find a picture, but I'm not sure I can.