So I'm new here...sort of

Started by vikinghalex, 2016 Aug 01, 03:26:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

vikinghalex

Subject pretty much sums it up, but basically I was part of this past OSW, had a blast and so now I figure I may as well get a bit active on the forums now, that way i'm not totally invisible (as well as to maybe increase chances of being accepted in december? Nah I'm just kidding.)

But yeah loved the game, wanted to play it for the longest, now i figure I may as well lay down my roots here, you guys are all awesome!

This is going to sound odd, but is there any particular reason the last two verification questions are always the same?  :o

NightMoonMare

Glad to see an old face on the forums, I hope to see you more active around here~  ^-^

And yes, they are. They go after a few posts so don't worry~

vikinghalex

Quote from: NightMoonMare on 2016 Aug 01, 03:41:26
Glad to see an old face on the forums, I hope to see you more active around here~  ^-^

And yes, they are. They go after a few posts so don't worry~

Yes indeedy, although I do not believe I have posted here before, so unless there is a changeling about, you might have me mixed up with someone else...That or you might recognize my name from someplace else...hmm.  ovO

I will have to look round, but I'm sure I can find something to keep me entertained, maybe...hopefully.  :/

In the meantime I have much to prove, so we'll see how that one goes, yea?  :D

NightMoonMare

Quote from: vikinghalex on 2016 Aug 01, 03:53:29
Yes indeedy, although I do not believe I have posted here before, so unless there is a changeling about, you might have me mixed up with someone else...That or you might recognize my name from someplace else...hmm.  ovO

I will have to look round, but I'm sure I can find something to keep me entertained, maybe...hopefully.  :/

In the meantime I have much to prove, so we'll see how that one goes, yea?  :D

Maybe Owo I could of sworn I saw you post..

Well anyway, we'll see what comes around  ;) Have a good one, and hopefully we meet in-game at some point!~

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

OldenEmpire

Hello there Viking, welcome to the forums. I was also part of the last trio of Open Server Events that have been hosted, though, it was only after this one did I decide to come on here to the forums. Met some people that I wanted to keep in contact with, and I know at least one of them is somewhere on these forums.

I figure the last 2 verification questions are just there as a sort of deterrent. All that I can think of anyway. Good luck finding something here to keep you entertained.
What is the strongest weapon of ponykind? The Elements of Harmony? No! The Princesses? No! The cannon? The spear? The horn? Not at all! Courage and courage alone stands above them all!

vikinghalex

Quote from: OldenEmpire on 2016 Aug 01, 20:47:58
Hello there Viking, welcome to the forums. I was also part of the last trio of Open Server Events that have been hosted, though, it was only after this one did I decide to come on here to the forums. Met some people that I wanted to keep in contact with, and I know at least one of them is somewhere on these forums.

I figure the last 2 verification questions are just there as a sort of deterrent. All that I can think of anyway. Good luck finding something here to keep you entertained.
Greetings, yes I had been wanting to experience the game for quite some time, while it made me sad that won't be able to do so again til december, I also met a bunch of awesome people, though did not get to exchange contacts before the sit, so that made me kind of sad. It is likely we met, or you saw me in chat at some point, for the most part I played as avidus oc, then when things wound down i played as canon characters celestia and cadance (though cadance was most used cause is best princess, no?  :3)

But yeah there's that, I graphic designer and animator, but from what i can tell only kind of art that is on forums is hand drawn traditional stuff, and for animation seems only interest is 3d, so not quite sure what i will do though I did find something by redoing a cutie mark for guy in art requests, but we'll see how that one goes, yea?

Thank you for warm welcome, and i wish you good fortune in meeting your lost friends!  <3

FeverishPegasus

Nice to see you here.

Quote from: vikinghalex on 2016 Aug 02, 06:54:18
But yeah there's that, I graphic designer and animator, but from what i can tell only kind of art that is on forums is hand drawn traditional stuff, and for animation seems only interest is 3d, so not quite sure what i will do though I did find something by redoing a cutie mark for guy in art requests, but we'll see how that one goes, yea?

Hope it turns out well!
What is this 'happiness' others speak of

OldenEmpire

Yes, we will see how that art turns out. I dabble in the arts as well, though mostly with just vector work, like my profile picture. It's not exactly terrible, but I wouldn't call it good either. I would love to get some experience in animation, though my computer isn't good enough to take on any of the 3-d stuff, and I don't even know where I would look for 2-d stuff.

Her Most Royal and Divine Majesty Princess Celestia is certainly the best princess, yes.
What is the strongest weapon of ponykind? The Elements of Harmony? No! The Princesses? No! The cannon? The spear? The horn? Not at all! Courage and courage alone stands above them all!

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then wait patiently until the new test which will be held really soon!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!

Good luck to you finding yourself in these forums after server tests, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Rikifive

Hello there! :D

Please mind my late reply ~ I think we have meet already, but still, formalities have to be done.  ;)

Welcome to the herd!  <3

As for the verification stuff ~ it will disappear after few posts ~ personally I showed this:

And it worked! The forums knows, that I'm not a robot and it stopped asking me weird questions!  lol

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Go Up