The Servers are now Closed!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Aug 01, 00:01:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sollace

I had an amazing time bouncing around as a Pinkie Party Pony and met so many people as well.   ovO

Allen Nguyen

It's fun to play Legends of Equestria with you bronies, so now I'm waiting until December to play the open server at anytime! :D
It's all the Magic of Friendship. Ponies are my favorite. ~Allen

Gamepaw

Just over here waiting for chat to come back on.

I read that it would come back on Tuesday, it is 5:30pm on said tuesday.

pfiutek1

My friend said you're opening every weekend. She propably play on pirate servers.

AllensBill

Quote from: Night_Star030 on 2016 Aug 01, 02:45:31
Any idea how long it remained open after the official closing of the servers? I made the mistake of getting to close to the portal to Ponydale & got kicked out. I was there for one hour & 25 minutes.

Someone said 90 minutes, I only stuck around for like a half hour after it closed.  D:
Praise the LORD!
Please view Romans 10:9.

MMTfan1

I only lasted about five minutes after the servers closed before I lost connection to the server.   Anyway, I hope to make it into the Limited Access Release and play to my hearts content come December. 

Thunder Spin

2016 Aug 16, 11:57:48 #86 Last Edit: 2016 Sep 11, 08:15:27 by Thundergirl
I never played the game. Something is wrong with my servers, though. :\
I hope you all had fun there. It looks like I need a long time to get in Equestria :'(

Peace Keeper

Quote from: AllensBill on 2016 Aug 13, 13:49:23
Someone said 90 minutes, I only stuck around for like a half hour after it closed.  D:

Yea. It was about 87 minutes after the official close time. I guess the OSW is so memorable they didn't want to end it so soon. Each refresh was like a heart attack thinking it was closing. There was more refreshings than a cooler of sodas on a hot summer day.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Proudy Hooves

Quote from: AllensBill on 2016 Aug 13, 13:49:23

I was there for about an hour, exactly 60-75 minutes after i got bugged and servers finally closed (the SCC got froze for me) :S
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

ThunderStormwing

when will the servers go back up

Jcfraven

Quote from: ThunderStormwing on 2016 Sep 09, 15:34:43
when will the servers go back up

Hey ThunderStormwing!

The servers will come back up as a Limited Access come December, where select members will be able to play LoE beyond a simple OSE!

Until the details are finalized though, there is not much to say on how it will work. Once there is information though, it will be on the website, so keep an eye on it!

Go Up