The Servers are now Closed!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Aug 01, 00:01:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Moon Pearl

Another fun OSW. I wanted to find that kind pony l meet last Friday, but l found my brother and we just chillaxed for the rest of the event. Everything is looking good. Now to wait info about how to apply for the limited Inauguration Party  :D :D :D

All Units. Battle Formation. Break Through the Front

Ewind

I like LOE, I will wait for the game to open again until December!!!!!!!! (China pony) :D ^-^ <3
XD

Thunder_Bolt47

This was my first time playing the game, and I had a great time! Can't wait for the December release.

HyperFlare957

Moon Pearl

THAT'S AN ACADEMY RECORD!!! :o

FlutterButterflyMLP

Quote from: MidnightLunaRose on 2016 Aug 01, 00:14:20
I think a record was broken!
I can't wait until December! :3

There were so many ponies in there, I think we caused the servers to close late. xD

I think Pinkie could be out of a job! Or she would at least be pleased. :3
I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe. I'm playing as Pastel Cloud.<br />See you in Equestria!<br /><br />

Deimoser

The party in Sugarcane Corner is still going for us  :]
it's whatever honestly ¯\_(^u^)_/¯

waaaaaaah

I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Deimoser

Well, that was fun  :P Can't wait for December!  ^-^
it's whatever honestly ¯\_(^u^)_/¯

LPatamon

It was a nice OSE! ^-^

Despite having quite a lag I reached combat level 31 so it was a good advance :D

I'll be checking the forum and website so to not miss the chance to get a place on the December limited access  ^-^

Jagged Zircon

Quote from: Moon Pearl on 2016 Aug 01, 01:14:12
Another fun OSW. I wanted to find that kind pony l meet last Friday, but l found my brother and we just chillaxed for the rest of the event. Everything is looking good. Now to wait info about how to apply for the limited Inauguration Party  :D :D :D

Yeah it was a great time we had there Sis!  :D  . i rather enjoy it, the only thing its still glitchy. but coming this December i look forward to play it all the way  :3

Vapid Pixel

Had a really great time once again; anxiously awaiting the next time I can revisit LoE and journey once more with all the awesome ponies I met.  <3

Keep up the hard work Dev Team!

Patchouli Knowledge

2016 Aug 01, 01:40:09 #52 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 01, 01:43:11 by patchouli knowlegde
I had fun too on the server a shame they closed the server  :I

Please do not take too long to open the server again
Locked Girl ~ The Girl's Secret Room
<br />

Proudy Hooves

Quote from: sallymeow1 on 2016 Aug 01, 01:25:10
The party in Sugarcane Corner is still going for us  :]

Phew, i lasted a bit more than 1 hour in that party xD
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Moon Pearl

Moon princess

2016 Aug 01, 01:48:05 #55 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 01, 01:49:45 by Moon princess
This was a great OSW, I had so much fun and got to try out the new skill system. Tho it still have a few bugs it was very nice and fun to use. The ending party was just as fun as the other before it with so many ponies showing their love for the game and gaving such a great time with he DJ ^-^  The amount of joy and happiness glowing at the end of each OSW is always another to put a princess to tears as we say another good bye until the release in december D:   

It was also funny when afer the big sit their were still ponies on the servers dancing the night away as we enjoy the extra overtime to enjoy LoE xD
https://gyazo.com/4ebee03ba5545de8db4fdbb14bf90a5c
https://gyazo.com/40339fde6dd8963455aa57a5ba1044d7
That was just great, and we still had a blast knowing we could go down at any moment. I can't wait to see everypony again so we can enjoy the fun and adventure of LoE again
Thanks you so much LoE team for making such a place for us ^-^

Scoota-Bot

Heres my livestream of the last hours of the Open Server Weekend if you want to rewatch that awesome Sugar Cane Corner party. I didnt really talk through the entire thing, but thats alright. It was still an amazing weekend for me and i cant wait for december.

[move]Scootaloo is best pony! :P[/move]

RaindropAngel

Who else made it to the after party?   :D
StarSong

MidnightLunaRose

Quote from: RaindropAngel on 2016 Aug 01, 01:53:36
Who else made it to the after party?   :D

Me but, my game froze and, crashed after 5 minutes.  ono

Proudy Hooves

Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Go Up