Hello!

Started by Honestly.Wrong, 2016 Jul 29, 15:12:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Honestly.Wrong

Hello, everypony. I originally joined this for the game, but since there happens to be an entire forum at the ready here, figured I'd get on this, too. So, here I am! I am kind of fresh to the pony community as a whole (only started things like Equestria Daily a week ago), but been watching the show since January. Guess, you can still call me a green horn, though. I'll end the message here. Hope to make some friends!
[insert funny signature here]

[insert serious one here]

NightMoonMare

Hello, welcome to the brony community! I hope you settle here well, and I look forward to chatting with you further.  ^-^

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Honestly.Wrong

Hey, thanks for the welcome, Nightmoon and Ryo. Unfortunately, I'm having an issue with the game right now, but in due time with that. So far, although things are a little slow, I'm enjoying my stay here, already. Cause, ponies. There's no other reason why.

NightMoonMare

Quote from: Honestly.Wrong on 2016 Jul 30, 00:00:09
Hey, thanks for the welcome, Nightmoon and Ryo. Unfortunately, I'm having an issue with the game right now, but in due time with that. So far, although things are a little slow, I'm enjoying my stay here, already. Cause, ponies. There's no other reason why.

Sorry to hear that, try submitting a ticket and wait for a response.

Rikifive

2016 Jul 30, 09:09:29 #5 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 30, 09:11:10 by Rikifive
Hello there!!  :D

I'm sure you'll make many great friends here!  ;)

Yeah, the game is quite bugged ~ I hope everything will get fixed for you!  ^-^
Welcome to the herd!  ^-^

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then hurry up, download the game client and go play the game until the server test ends!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Honestly.Wrong

Quote from: NightMoonMare on 2016 Jul 30, 02:49:20
Sorry to hear that, try submitting a ticket and wait for a response.

A ticket may have to do, but others have had the same issue, so I already put myself in the thread already addressing the issue. But, I'm a patient one, so no worries. I'll enjoy the forum as it is.

And thank you for the welcome, everyone else. Just like Ponyville, everyone's nice and friendly here. I expect to make many friends here.

FeverishPegasus

You'd better hang out with us! (jk, you can if you want)
What is this 'happiness' others speak of

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Go Up