The Servers are now Open(Update: The Servers are Closed)!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Jul 29, 00:00:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Purple

i cant even get into the game.

HyperFlare957

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Jul 29, 00:34:46
are you all using Mac by any chance?

Indeed I am. I wouldn't be if my last computer didn't die on me.

Julien999

2016 Jul 29, 00:39:57 #22 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 29, 00:55:38 by Julien999
Quote from: FlutterButterflyMLP on 2016 Jul 29, 00:04:51
The servers aren't letting me in...I just click them and they do nothing...
It seems like the only one who can solve this is a human, so me!

I know what is the problem! I solved mine for taking off the "Full Screen"! Basically, you can click on the buttons, but in full screen, there is a problem. I was wondering the same but I remembered something similar to this and then I moved my mouse slowly to the left side of the button until the button light for meaning "your mouse is now on the button". And then I was like, "Well, that was easy to solve".

Go into option(put your mouse slightly on the left side of the option button), take off "Full Screen"(slightly on the left side as well until full screen is off).

Edit: This one solve only the problem of "can't click on the buttons but to the left side of it" thing.

RuseMaster

Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 Jul 29, 00:39:57
It seems like the only one who can solve this is a human, so me!

I know what is the problem! I solved mine for taking off the "Full Screen"! Basically, you can click on the buttons, but in full screen, there is a problem. I was wondering the same but I remembered something similar to this and then I moved my mouse slowly to the left side of the button until the button light for meaning "your mouse is now on the button". And then I was like, "Well, that was easy to solve".

Go into option(put your mouse slightly on the left side of the option button), take off "Full Screen"(slightly on the left side as well until full screen is off).

Just took off full screen, it still won't let me in the server.

Purple

Im worried this might be a Mac problem XP

FlutterButterflyMLP

I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe. I'm playing as Pastel Cloud.<br />See you in Equestria!<br /><br />

RuseMaster

Julien999

Well, this is another problem I didn't met then.. :X

RuseMaster

Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 Jul 29, 00:45:35
Well, this is another problem I didn't met then.. :X

So, could you actually get into the servers?

FlutterButterflyMLP

Wait, what? What button do I click after Options to turn off full screen?

Sorry, I'm bad at this type of thing  :I
I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe. I'm playing as Pastel Cloud.<br />See you in Equestria!<br /><br />

Thunder Spin

2016 Jul 29, 00:47:43 #30 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 29, 00:52:41 by Thundergirl
Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 Jul 29, 00:39:57
I know what is the problem! I sloved mine taking off the "Full Screen"!

I did, but it didnt let me in. I will uptade the archive again.
I am not going to leave the game, until I get in!

This happened during the last OSW, too , so we can find a way to log in and play

No, purple it is not a Mac problem. I think that the best pc to play games, is sure not Mac, laptop, OSX and linux.

How to unblock a download on Chrome
If you are using Google Chrome, it may try to block the download because Google Chrome is silly. To skip the filter, hit Ctrl-J to open your downloads window and click "Recover Malicious File"
O.O did you guys notice it?

RuseMaster

Quote from: FlutterButterflyMLP on 2016 Jul 29, 00:47:23
Wait, what? What button do I click after Options to turn off full screen?

Sorry, I'm bad at this type of thing  :I

No problem, Settings > Video > Scroll to the bottom > Uncheck Fullscreen > hit apply

Julien999

Quote from: RuseMaster on 2016 Jul 29, 00:46:28
So, could you actually get into the servers?
I am on the server. There's many others like mods on too. And normal players as well.

RuseMaster

Quote from: Thundergirl on 2016 Jul 29, 00:47:43
I did, but it didnt let me in. I will uptade the archive again.
I am not going to leave the game, until I get in!

This happened during the last OSW, too , so we can find a way to log in and play

Did you ever manage to get in?

HyperFlare957

I've been trying to join a server with fullscreen disabled, yet I am unable to do so.
Is anyone working on fixing this?

FlutterButterflyMLP

Didn't even have fullscreen on in the first place, so I guess it already didn't work for me.

RuseMaster

While playing around with it, I just discovered you can move around the "Legends of Equestria" Logo. Is this new?

Julien999

Quote from: RuseMaster on 2016 Jul 29, 00:51:28
While playing around with it, I just discovered you can move around the "Legends of Equestria" Logo. Is this new?
You can already do that. It's this one I realized that my mouse on the screen isn't going well together with what's happen on the screen when in "Full Screen".

RuseMaster

Well, I guess this isn't getting fixed for us in the near future. Off to bed it is :c

FlutterButterflyMLP

I...I guess I'll just have to miss the last OSW ever, then...  >.<

Go Up