July Open Server Downloads now Available!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Jul 28, 00:19:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MMTfan1

You can just download one of the clients from the original post as they're linked there.  I never use the launcher to update the client as I prefer to just download them directly.

Yif

hum.. hello..

mega's links keep saying that i'm exceding the download limit(even the 8mb launcher), so..
can i ask for another way of download? if possible...

thanks..

White Pony

The download using Internet Explorer causes the download to hang at 51% and then fail saying, "Out of memory."  I had to use FireFox to download the zip file via Mega.  I had no problems using FireFox to download the files.  I've heard from a few friends that they're experiencing the same issue trying to download via Internet Exploder (sp) 

White Chaos

Quote from: MMTfan1 on 2016 Jul 28, 18:37:23
You can just download one of the clients from the original post as they're linked there.  I never use the launcher to update the client as I prefer to just download them directly.

Actually, when I try to download it directly, it glitch, so I have to use the launcher! The game seems to be working, but I'm still worried!

Also, my connection is extremely low and I take about 8 hours to completly download the game! I can't download it once more since it's taking all of my connection!

So all I can do now... is to hope it'll work fine!

MidnightLunaRose

Quote from: White Chaos on 2016 Jul 28, 18:50:58
Also, my connection is extremely low and I take about 8 hours to completly download the game! I can't download it once more since it's taking all of my connection!

You might want go to settings and, change the graphics to low if you have internet trouble. Having it on high can affect the games performance if you run it on a potato. :s

Ewind

Google has been banned in china.. I have no way to download the game directly!!!! DD: D: :c
XD

HypeTheTimePony

Has the team posted known-good MD5/SHA1/SHA256 checksums and filesize of the client downloads? It would help verify there hasn't been any tampering of the binaries and/or file corruption. Cryptographically signed would be even better, but probably too much of a hassle.

letmehit

Quote from: mlp252851490 on 2016 Jul 28, 20:40:11
Google has been banned in china.. I have no way to download the game directly!!!! DD: D: :c
u can download it now..use proxy website.. X3 ^-^
Im Pinkiepie Im So Cutie :D

Party Timez!! :)

Cheesy_Unicorns

Im having issues trying to open the game. I downloaded it and tried to open it to make sure it works but it just says it can't open because its from an unidentified developer. I tried to open it through the control panel and it still won't open, it just stays in the deck. My Mac version is 10.11.15. please help!!! D:

FlutterButterflyMLP

Quote from: Cheesy_Unicorns on 2016 Jul 28, 22:26:42
Im having issues trying to open the game. I downloaded it and tried to open it to make sure it works but it just says it can't open because its from an unidentified developer. I tried to open it through the control panel and it still won't open, it just stays in the deck. My Mac version is 10.11.15. please help!!! D:

When my applications are from an unidentified developer, I go to System Preferences under the Apple logo and click "Security & Privacy."

Next, look at the bottom, you should see that it says your application wouldn't open. Now click "Open Anyway" and click the lock to make the changes.

Hope this helped!  ^-^
I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe. I'm playing as Pastel Cloud.<br />See you in Equestria!<br /><br />

Cheesy_Unicorns

Quote from: FlutterButterflyMLP on 2016 Jul 28, 22:29:30
When my applications are from an unidentified developer, I go to System Preferences under the Apple logo and click "Security & Privacy."

Next, look at the bottom, you should see that it says your application wouldn't open. Now click "Open Anyway" and click the lock to make the changes.

Hope this helped!  ^-^

I tried that and its still not working.  :c

Morphius

Oh boy less than an hour left in the Pacific Time-Zone! :D

Rasy (Flanniest Flan)

Sunny Skies (NLR)

MidnightLunaRose

floofypony

Quote from: HypeTheTimePony on 2016 Jul 28, 21:21:48
Has the team posted known-good MD5/SHA1/SHA256 checksums and filesize of the client downloads? It would help verify there hasn't been any tampering of the binaries and/or file corruption. Cryptographically signed would be even better, but probably too much of a hassle.

For the 64 Bit .zip I have:
MD5 - 40EA28B2A8AB5B398E744A35CE21605E
SHA-1 - 76679BDE799E38BB7BBFD9B0C7AE30CEA0178A87
SHA-256 - 712EB3BCBA77DD9ED9B80DF1F424C2DE8EABF0CA3180E123819418A8F7D78841

Though I suppose that'd involve trusting me rather than the developers, but this is the download I got from mega and it's not corrupted or anything.

NextJen

I can see the servers but I click on one, nothing happens I'm using the osx build. is something wrong with my end or is it the client?

Go Up