July Open Server Downloads now Available!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Jul 28, 00:19:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

2016 Jul 28, 00:19:46 Last Edit: 2018 Jul 23, 12:32:07 by Princess Darcy
Hello Everypony!

The Open Server Event is almost upon us! Servers open up at 12:01 AM EST on Friday July 29th. We hope you're as excited as we are! To get you ready for the Open Server Event, here are the download links for the game client. Go ahead and pick the download that corresponds to your machine's operating system and you'll be set to enter Equestria first thing tomorrow! Just know that the game won't let you log in until our game servers open up. Got that? Okay!

Windows Game Launcher

Removed

Direct Downloads

Removed

Please Note: Your browser might inform you that the file is malicious! Don't worry though, it's still safe!

How to unblock a download on Chrome
If you are using Google Chrome, it may try to block the download because Google Chrome is silly. To skip the filter, hit Ctrl-J to open your downloads window and click "Recover Malicious File"

Notes

Take note that with each Open Server event, we enable new fixes and features. Therefore, we have to wipe game data on our servers with each update. Character data and items collected from previous Open Server events will NOT carry over.

Thanks again for all your support everyone! Next stop, Equestria!

Windows direct download. Only use this if the launcher does not work.

Removed

For those having issues on OSX 10.10+ try this

Code Select
unzip LOE*.zip
I had to open terminal

then goto  downloads : cd downloads
then go inside LoE.app : cd LoE.app
then go inside Contents: cd Contents
then chmod MacOS: cd MacOS
then finally
chmod -R 755 LoE

and the Loe.App is runnable now!

Proudy Hooves

Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Shadow Wing47

MidnightLunaRose

Yas

Will the servers be open at midnight on friday?   :3

Natfoth

Programmer Natfoth
The Experienced
Programming Lead[br]
Design by Princess Oliver, Avatar by CrabApple, OC by Natfoth

MMTfan1

Pokey274

FlutterButterflyMLP

WOOO! Can't wait!
I'll download it tomorrow. :3
I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe. I'm playing as Pastel Cloud.<br />See you in Equestria!<br /><br />

NotoriousSMALL

awwww yeahhh boi
boutta roll hard on this mug  >:/ >:/ >:/ :nod: :nod: :nod:

:D :D :D

Howitzer

LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Moon princess

Oh my dog yes. Yes yes yes yes yes! Hehe All set up and ready now ^-^, Oh I'm so excited  :D  The weekend can't come fast enough!

kiciuniapl

Julia Sweetheart is my Name
Killing DRAGONS is my game

Gamepaw

Why bit.ly?

Also, didn't chrome didn't block it this time :3

Arcen

Glorified be Chat-O-Landia, where friendship blossoms!

Morphius

Quote from: Ellowee on 2016 Jul 28, 00:19:46
Hello Everypony!

The Open Server Event is almost upon us! Servers open up at 12:01 AM EST on Friday July 29th. We hope you're as excited as we are! To get you ready for the Open Server Event, here are the download links for the game client. Go ahead and pick the download that corresponds to your machine's operating system and you'll be set to enter Equestria first thing tomorrow! Just know that the game won't let you log in until our game servers open up. Got that? Okay!

Direct Downloads

Windows 32-bit

Windows 64-bit

OSX

Linux

Please Note: Your browser might inform you that the file is malicious! Don't worry though, it's still safe!

How to unblock a download on Chrome
If you are using Google Chrome, it may try to block the download because Google Chrome is silly. To skip the filter, hit Ctrl-J to open your downloads window and click "Recover Malicious File"

Notes

Take note that with each Open Server event, we enable new fixes and features. Therefore, we have to wipe game data on our servers with each update. Character data and items collected from previous Open Server events will NOT carry over.

Thanks again for all your support everyone! Next stop, Equestria!

Say, when the Full Beta Release releases, will we still lose our data...? Other than that what a day for 3 days for the Price of 1! :D

Pipkin

Please note- We cannot and will not allow any other client download links to be posted.  Please use the links officially provided by the development team and refrain from posting other download links.  They will be removed.

Thanks and have a fun, safe weekend!

phirenor

I have approximately 19.286 words I want to say here and right now
All of them is "Horse"

Freedome blitz

what if you have the game already do you still have to download the july 2016 update for that server

MMTfan1

Yes.  You have to have the July 2016 update.

Go Up