Legends of Equestria is Looking for Designers!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Jun 28, 22:01:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

Hello again, everypony!

Legends of Equestria is seeking Designers! Our open positions run the full spectrum of game design, and include projects for people who enjoy the mechanics which drive gameplay and the visuals that build lasting impressions. We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:

Level Designers will be responsible for designing areas of the world. Design considerations include mob placement, points of interest, compositional awareness, quest interactions, and other common aspects of level design. Background experience in Unity is a major plus, and potential new members should expect to be trained and learn Unity.

VFX Artists will be responsible for creating and implementing particle effects for various abilities and ambient world effects. This position blends conceptual work to develop the look and feel of an effect with technical implementation in Unity.

Systems Designers are charged with the development of backend game mechanics and systems. Excel sheets for data tracking and computation, diagramming, and a deep understanding of what makes games enjoyable are all important aspects of the Systems Designer's role.

If you're passionate about game design and are looking for an opportunity to expand your game development skills, we'd love to have you on the team! Please e-mail examples of relevant work as well as a short paragraph telling us a little about yourself and why you're interested in joining the Legends of Equestria team to [email protected]

Thunder Spin

Still cannot do it, cause I am 13. I need 5 years to do that!  :l
Anyway, are you going to have an Open Server Weekend on July?  :3

FirstChoice

Quote from: Thundergirl on 2016 Jun 29, 08:04:05
Still cannot do it, cause I am 13. I need 5 years to do that!  :l
Anyway, are you going to have an Open Server Weekend on July?  :3

Follow Facebook Fan Page to be informed about incoming server openings: https://web.facebook.com/LegendsOfEquestria/

Thunder Spin

Quote from: FirstChoice on 2016 Jun 30, 19:50:10
Follow Facebook Fan Page to be informed about incoming server openings: https://web.facebook.com/LegendsOfEquestria/

Thank you. Everybody has to know about the open servers in any game!  The most important of the page; :o
"For those of you attending Midwest BronyFest this weekend, and looking to come to our panel (which, let's be honest, should be all of you (and room size restrictions be darned!)), here's a heads-up: the Legends of Equestria panel has had a last-minute change of plans! We've been moved to 11:15am, Sunday, on the Main Stage - so if you're wanting to come listen to our team, see what we've got to show off, or just pester us to put your OC in the game as an NPC sheep that sells wardrobes* and whatnot, make sure you're there!
[*Please don't ask us to do that, it almost certainly won't happen. Our writers have enough to deal with as it is without having to work that one into the narrative! :)]"

Pipkin

Let's stay on topic please.  This is a designer recruitment thread.  Thank ya :D

Thunder Spin

Quote from: Princess Darcy on 2016 Jul 02, 06:58:14
Let's stay on topic please.  This is a designer recruitment thread.  Thank ya :D

You are right!

Kaciekk

I would love to design things! I love to draw and plan out things. I just don't know anything about game formats or coding.

Go Up