Collectibles

Started by Howitzer, 2016 May 27, 16:50:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Howitzer

For anyone who has the vinyl collectible figures like pic related, how are they? Do they seem worth the money?

LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

McClaw

My opinion:
They're relatively large, so unless you've got a lot of space trying to get them all can become a problem.

Buying them to leave them in their boxes or otherwise undisplayed is treating them as an investment.

So perhaps the best thing to do with the large Funko figures is to buy just those ponies you want as companions / guardians / icons / references / etc. There's nothing wrong with only getting one or a few.
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Icy Shield

Quote from: McClaw on 2016 May 28, 08:27:36
My opinion:
They're relatively large, so unless you've got a lot of space trying to get them all can become a problem.

Buying them to leave them in their boxes or otherwise undisplayed is treating them as an investment.

So perhaps the best thing to do with the large Funko figures is to buy just those ponies you want as companions / guardians / icons / references / etc. There's nothing wrong with only getting one or a few.

Not to mention when you only few or just 1 favorite one makes them very special for you. I have only 4DE Fluttershy and she is centre of my attention that she doesn't have to share with any others pony figures/plushies  :3

Let it snow!

Chishio Kunrin

For their size, I think they're worth the cost. If they were smaller, it wouldn't be worth it. It seems like the price really is mostly about the amount of vinyl that it took to make them, especially since it's not like they're hollow or anything. Plus, they're pretty well-made and rather show-accurate, which I love. I have a few in my room.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Go Up