2017 Apr 26, 13:48:59

Author Topic: Writing request thread (OPEN)  (Read 957 times)

Offline waaaaaaah

• Writer
  • THE CARROT SHALL GUIDE US TOWARDS SALVATION
    • View Profile
Writing request thread (OPEN)
« on: 2016 Apr 04, 22:04:01 »
I like writing. I want to get better at it. To that end, I have decided that I shall open a writing request thread, much like there exists an art request subforum. I will write a story of around 1000-2000 words, involving any characters you want, be it your OCs, or canon characters. However, anything you request MUST fall within the forum rules; I'm not writing adult stories.

I will limit myself to a deadline of 1 week per story per request. If a situation comes up in which I require more time, I shall let whoever I am currently writing the story for know.

Requests are accepted on a first-come first serve basis. Requests made after the list is full will be picked at random when the list opens again. Requests are one per person per 20 requests (20 requests after someone's initial request, I will possibly accept another request from them)
1. Super sayian pony
2. Misty Fly
3. (open)
4. (open)
5. (open)

Finished stories can be found here

HOW TO REQUEST A STORY
Post the following in your post with the relevant information filled in:

POV (point of view): Third person limited/third person omniscient/first person/second person
Character(s) (limited to 4): (if the POV is not third person omniscient, write which character the story follows as well)
Type of story (Comedy, drama, human, etc. can put multiple types here):
Story description: (describe what happens in the story here. the more information i have, the better)
Info about OCs (optional): (write everything you know about the OCs in the story, including headcanon. links to info and pictures will also help. headcanon for canon characters goes here as well)
This story is private (I will PM it to you, and I will show it to no one else): Yes/No
I give permission to waaaaaaah to post this story on FimFiction: Yes/No

All stories that are not private I will be posting in a separate thread on this subforum.

Be aware that I have my own style of writing, and the story that I write may not necessarily be to your satisfaction! I will of course endeavor to write as accurately as I can with the information given to me, however, I make no promises that you will enjoy it (though I very much hope that you will X3).

Note: Horror stories and the like are not off the table, but keep in mind that it will be keeping to the forum's rules. Also, as of right now, the last episode I watched was Flutterbat in season 4, and I only watched the first EQG movie, so if your story involves things from past that point, please let me know so I can watch the relevant episode(s)/movie(s).

Now get out there, and start requesting! ;)
« Last Edit: 2016 Apr 15, 00:46:26 by waaaaaaah »
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Offline SandFire

• I HAVE THE ROSE NOW!
    • View Profile
Re: Writing request thread (OPEN)
« Reply #1 on: 2016 Apr 04, 22:37:26 »
POV (point of view): Second Person
Character(s) (limited to 4):Shadow Flame
Type of story (Comedy, drama, human, etc. can put multiple types here): Slice of Life ,other tags if you feel the need.
Story description: The story is about an underground city called Harmony that been cut off from anything from anything for 1000 years, and how life underground has been for the residents. They have farms thanks to unicorns and earth ponies, but water is a rare resource for them.
Info about OCs (optional): young filly named Shadow Flame a pegasus Pony. She is a shy filly, but with a wanderlust so she loves to explore.
 Looks like soThis story is private:No
I give permission to waaaaaaah to post this story on FimFiction: Yes

Do i need to add anything else?
« Last Edit: 2016 Apr 04, 23:16:02 by SandFire »

Offline waaaaaaah

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2016 Apr 05, 04:50:33 »
POV (point of view): Second Person
Character(s) (limited to 4):Shadow Flame
Type of story (Comedy, drama, human, etc. can put multiple types here): Slice of Life ,other tags if you feel the need.
Story description: The story is about an underground city called Harmony that been cut off from anything from anything for 1000 years, and how life underground has been for the residents. They have farms thanks to unicorns and earth ponies, but water is a rare resource for them.
Info about OCs (optional): young filly named Shadow Flame a pegasus Pony. She is a shy filly, but with a wanderlust so she loves to explore.
 Looks like soThis story is private:No

Do i need to add anything else?

Looks good ^-^ Does she have a cutie mark, and what is her special talent?
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs

Offline SandFire

• I HAVE THE ROSE NOW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2016 Apr 05, 08:07:17 »
Well it's ussually weather management  so for this story temperature management such as geothermals. So a thermometer with wings on either side of ut
« Last Edit: 2016 Apr 05, 08:58:16 by SandFire »

Offline waaaaaaah

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2016 Apr 12, 17:36:16 »
SandFire, your story has been finished. You can find it in the writing request stories thread
-Me

My OCs

Offline Super sayian pony

• I have my reasons :p
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2016 Apr 13, 18:29:46 »
POV (point of view): third person omniscient
Character(s) (limited to 4): Sunset Sparkle *A unicorn* Red *A dragonpony* Delilah *A changeling*
Type of story (Comedy, drama, human, etc. can put multiple types here): Adventure, Comedy
Story description: Some friends stumble upon a stone that can grant any 3 wishes, But with great power come great responsibility.
Info about OCs (optional): Sunset "He is from a military background*Royal Guard, Recon, ect.* and has a fire in his soul that can never be put out, and would protect his friends at any cost" Red "He is a traveler, So he speaks many different languages inculding dragon, he also tries to keep Sunset from charging in all willy nilly." Delilah "She is a runaway changeling, she ran away from the hive because she was different in ways that seperate her from other changelings like making small chirps while sleeping laughing and having a curiosity that would get her in big amounts of trouble if not for Red."
This story is private (I will PM it to you, and I will show it to no one else): No

SCIENCE!!

« Reply #6 on: 2016 Apr 14, 14:19:37 »
POV (point of view): second person
Character(s) (limited to 4): Marble Star (Unicorn), Miracle Shine (unicorn) , Confused Speed (Pegasus)
Type of story " Slice of Life
Story description: it's about how i met those two ponies in canterlot orphanage
pictures will also help. headcanon for canon characters goes here as well)
This story is private (I will PM it to you, and I will show it to no one else): No
Magic...

Offline waaaaaaah

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2016 Apr 15, 00:47:49 »
Your requests have been accepted  ^-^
-Me

My OCs