Pokemon RP! (Sign-Up (III))

Started by Gamepad, 2016 Feb 21, 07:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepad

2016 Feb 21, 07:53:42 Last Edit: 2016 Feb 24, 00:33:46 by Gamepaw
Probably the third, this RP is based off of the Pokemon RPs that have been created by @GoldenTerrabyte over the past two years, one of which I was apart of

Sign-Up Thread: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=15752.0

Rules:

• No controlled Legendaries, exceptions occur only when it is decided as a group that a Legendary is included.

• When capturing pokemon, the user in control of said pokemon decides whether catch is successful. Masterball's are not avaliable.

• You can decline and run from battles.

• You do not need to have a trainer to play as a pokemon and you do not need to have a more than one pokemon to be a trainer.

• No numbers, either in HP, levels, stats and/or buffs. Pokemon are fairly equal however attacks of certain types still do more damage.

• No move limit/attack limit

• No pokemon limit

For any clarification feel free to @Gamepaw or PM me.

Two simple templates you do not have to follow.

Spoiler: Trainer • show

Name:
Type: Trainer, Connoisseur, adventurer, photographer, ect.
Personality:
Visual Description/Picture:

Spoiler: Pokemon • show

Name:
Personality:
Visual Description/Picture:

Post Merge

In a rather colorful forest, covered in all types of berries. Under one tree, a pudgy Growlithe slept. He was slowly stretching in his sleep, the puppy Pokemon's large tummy threatening to topple him over but he managed to stop himself by waking up and sticking out his legs.

Yawning and stretching some more the pokemon waddled his way to his stockpile of berries and happily began making a dent.

ScarletInk

*Not too far, a young Pokemon Trainer named Scarlet decides to stop and catch a break: this forest, with all of its trees full of berries, looks peaceful and entertaining for her Pokemon.*

Angel! Tsunami! Razorfang! Come out, stretch your legs a bit!

*A Riolu, a Marshtomp and a Gible bursts out from their Pokeballs.*

Okay, guys, we stop here for a while, enjoy the place and do what you want, just don't wander too-Razorfang, I didn't even finish!

*The little Gible, once having finished to take in his surroundings, took off toward the berry bushes with a speed impressive for his short legs.*

Berryberryberryberryberryberryberryberry...!

You little hyperactive runt, come back here! *Angel, the Riolu, snarls, before running after the dragon pup*

Angel, not you too! Tsunami, you...

*The Marshtomp is laying on his back and watching clouds, with not a care in the world. Scarlet sighs: she better run after the two more active member of her party, the chill one surely won't get lost.*

Guys, wait!
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Gamepad

Game having made the dent in his berry supply had decided to waddle his way over to his ever decreasing sized entrance hole and wiggle his way through it.

"I really need to make this bigger." The Growlithe thought aloud, feeling how little space there was to even move his legs. "Maybe later." He said, increasing his wiggling and eventually popping out. Taking a bit of a breather the Puppy pokemon began on his little waddle, find some more berries and replace the dents.

Game's ears perked lightly at a sound but he shrugged it off as just another grass pokemon running from him.

ScarletInk

*Razorfang comes out running from the bushes.*

Beeeeeeeeeeeerry!

*Using the suddenly appeared Growlithe's back as a footboard, the Gible jumps to the nearest tree and bites on the first branch full of berries he reaches. Little problem: the branch is too thick for his jaw to close around it and chop it down, so he's stuck, little feet kicking the air.*

Misty Fly

*Marble continues walking in the forest and chopping bushes along the way*
Marble : how did i even got here?
Magnemite : *beep beep*
Marble : your not much help are you?
Magnemite : *beep*?
Marble : yea...i thought so..*she suddenly notices scarlet growlithe and razorfang* hmm what do we got here ?
Magic...

Gamepad

Game pushed down into the floor by the push off on his back, slowly managed to get back to his paws and look around to see what had done it.

Looking up the chubby Groliwthe so a Gible attached to a branch and wiggling, ignoring the pokemon who had used him to jump he went into the berry bush himself and ate a few.

Misty Fly

2016 Feb 24, 08:24:38 #6 Last Edit: 2016 Feb 24, 08:28:59 by Misty Fly
*Marble notices Gible*
Marble : hehehe easy target...or...*she looks at Growlithe* mabe not
Magic...

SandFire

Ace walked a good way into the forest investigating the pokemon sign of aggression and for any disturbances in the forest before seeing two pokemen run by a Gible and Rouli. As he watched them watch by he also saw a trainer running after them yelling. With nothing better to do he decided to see what was going on with the three of them and gave chase.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Misty Fly

*Marble looks at Ace*
Marble : hey you...you're a trainer too?
Magic...

ScarletInk

You... You little earthquake, why must you...

*Looking up, Angel sees Razorfang dangling from the branch*

Are you kidding me, Raz?!

Angel! Razorfang!... Oh, no.

*She saw the Gible too*

And how did you got up there?!  :s

Gamepad

Game apparently not noticed yet slowly began to back away, his padded form only succeeding in actually giving him away.

SandFire

Ace looks around at the little chaotic scene with a small smile. Pokemon will be silly sometimes. Noticing one of the trainers were talking to him Ace said.      "No I'm in the forest for other reasons Miss."

Misty Fly

Marble : really? mabe i could help you then?
Magnemite : *beep beep* !
Marble : oh cmon you are always like that
Magic...

SandFire

Ace looked around the forest area they were in and seemed like he was deciding something before looking back at Marble and saying    "No I don't need help I'm done anyways i suppose."   He than looked at the sneaking away growlithe before looking at the Gible stuck into the branch.

"So can either of you explain why theres a gible here for. They usually live in caves don't they."

Misty Fly

Marble : well then...do you want the Gible or should i take it?
Magic...

ScarletInk

Razorfang, puppy, stay calm, okay? We'll free you, you just stay calm!

*The little Gible is, indeed, starting to panic, so Scarlet must think quickly... and stop Angel from cutting down the tree.*

Angel, no Focus Punch!

*Meanwhile, Tsunami, hearing the commotion, decides to finally get up and go seeing what is happening: while walking, he comes across another Trainer and a Pokemon Ranger, not too far from his friends*

Hi, people.

Misty Fly

Marble : hello there... *suddenly a hot air ballon appears in front of them* i think i can guess what scared the Gible
Magic...

SandFire

As Ace was about to talk to Marble he noticed the Marshstomp walk near them. His shoulders sag just a little before turning back to Marble and saying,    "Well miss i hate to break it too you but theres another trainer near by. We aren't close to any gible caves and the nearest lake from here is a bit of a walk. So i can say that there is probably a trainer around."

He than turned around at the sound of something punching a tree to get the gible lose before taking out his stylis. Seeing as the gible was gnawing on the branch he figured it was hungry so he told the other trainer "Try to bribe the gible with food to get it to let go of the branch miss."

Misty Fly

Marble : hmm kay...what kind of food does it like?
Magic...

ScarletInk

Oh, sorry, I didn't see you.*Scarlet says, eyeing the Pokemon Ranger and then seeing her Marshtomp walking beside him* Tsunami, just who I needed!

Well, what happened?*the Water/Ground type asks to Angel, seeing the Riolu eyeing angrily the stuck Gible*

Can't you see it for yourself?!

Thanks, mister, but I fear my Gible got his jaw stuck on the wood: usually he obeys when Angel...*pointing at the Riolu*... gets aggressive-Angel!

*The Riolu jumped on the branch and is trying to pry open Razor's jaw with force*

Go Up