Love is in the Air OOC

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Feb 09, 04:28:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

with female partners, it doesn't have to be romantic, could just be close friends talking to each other. I mean it doesn't have to be completely romantic or close, could be friends sticking together x3

So, what do you plan Thunder and Misty? You two plan to partner up for the RP? That way I can use my spare to partner with Azure Wave. I have Peace open and we both can have a mare/stallion partner, and perhaps could be in 2 pairs as well, like 2 pairs of friends and their partners sticking together.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Space Ace

I don't know if you're all paired or grouped up now, but Sterling Sky is also still open if anyone wanted to pair up with him.

Thunder Spin

Quote from: Space Ace on 2017 Apr 07, 15:07:56
I don't know if you're all paired or grouped up now, but Sterling Sky is also still open if anyone wanted to pair up with him.

I am thinking of continuing this RP with another OC. If Misty has no problem or he isn't RPing here anymore, my OC can give her company to yours.

Misty Fly

actually i wanna do the same...
Magic...

Peace Keeper

If you wanna change OCs, feel free to change them. Just make sure to put up your new OC's basic info (can add details if you wish) and you can continue. So far Chromestone's Azure is still open, Peace is open, and Sterling Sky is open. I have a mare to cover for one stallion. We can still cooperate on how to group ourselves or pair ourselves.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

i think you already know Marble...
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Hehe true. So any partner you like to choose Misty, Thunder?

Thunder Spin

IDK. Somebody that is closest to 13 years old.

Misty Fly

well it depends if any of them is same age as Marble
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Peace is currently 23 at the time of this RP. Apple Fries is about 20 currently.

Forgot to mention it doesn't have to be mutual couple partners, could be friends as well and nothing too closer than that x3

Space Ace

Sky doesn't really have a set age, but he's aged somewhere between his late twenties and early thirties, but I could change and use a younger OC if that'd be easier for anyone involved?

Misty Fly

Magic...

Thunder Spin

Quote from: Space Ace on 2017 Apr 27, 17:05:48
Sky doesn't really have a set age, but he's aged somewhere between his late twenties and early thirties, but I could change and use a younger OC if that'd be easier for anyone involved?

That should help. Nah, I forgot it doesn't have tp be around 13 it can be 14-15-16-17 .

Space Ace

Alrighty, welp, here we go!

Spoiler: show
Name: Bluebell
Race: Earth pony
Appearance: Bluebell is, as his name suggests, quite, well blue. His coat is sky blue, while his mane and tail (both of which are short and curly) are a dark sapphire blue. His eyes are lavender.
Personality: Blue is to say the least, awkward. He's timid and clumsy but sweet and he means well. He's a  fairly quiet guy most of the Time too.

Thunder Spin

Quote from: Space Ace on 2017 Apr 28, 12:52:27
Alrighty, welp, here we go!

Spoiler: show
Name: Bluebell
Race: Earth pony
Appearance: Bluebell is, as his name suggests, quite, well blue. His coat is sky blue, while his mane and tail (both of which are short and curly) are a dark sapphire blue. His eyes are lavender.
Personality: Blue is to say the least, awkward. He's timid and clumsy but sweet and he means well. He's a  fairly quiet guy most of the Time too.

Thanks :3 ! What you did was very nice! We don't often change characters :s .

Space Ace

It's alright, I really don't mind. I'm ready to start whenever you are, by the way  ^-^

Peace Keeper

Alright so we got pairs already.

Alright seems we have established our pairs, but that also leaves Chrome without one. Luckily I have one extra character to spare for that. So Ima be pairing with Chrome's Azure Wave with my new character Apple Fries. How about it @Chromastone64 ?

Thunder Spin

Chromastone64

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2017 May 01, 16:01:58
Alright so we got pairs already.

Alright seems we have established our pairs, but that also leaves Chrome without one. Luckily I have one extra character to spare for that. So Ima be pairing with Chrome's Azure Wave with my new character Apple Fries. How about it @Chromastone64 ?

Sure. Sorry for being absent. Computer got busted and college has been bombarding me with nonsence.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Peace Keeper

Sounds good @Chromestone64 . Also terribly sorry it has been such a long ridiculous time since my last post. Things got busy on my side I never had a chance. If you are still willing to RP, I am open.

As for all, hopefully everyone are still in the RP. The forums are now back and hopefully we are able to see familiar faces again x3 . Also want to do a role call to see who are still around.

@Space Ace
@Thundergirl
@Misty Fly
@MMTfan1
@StarStrike25

Go Up