2017 Apr 25, 14:17:53

Author Topic: The Ghostly Heart  (Read 425 times)

Offline Mogeko

• I never thought i would find you again.
    • View Profile
The Ghostly Heart
« on: 2016 Feb 03, 11:38:45 »
PLEASE MOVE IF IN WRONG PLACE!!

Chapter 1
The Glitter Heart

The Light was a Sunny day with a Sparkly window and the curtains tied to the sides. The Animals woke up in the Glittering sun under their burrows and homes.
Flutter woke up to the Bird's song full with a Opera. Flutter Yawned and slowly raised out of her bed onto the warm wood floor.
The day had come for Hearts and Hooves day..and Flutter was in love with Rainbow for a long time, this was her chance to confess her feelings to her.

Chapter 2
The Stolen Heart

Flutter walked out of her little Cottage just by the Creak. Flutter smelled the Air and it was Great.Flutter flew to town and circled around the town hall then eventually landed behind Rainbow.
Rainbow was with another Pony...hugging side by side.
Flutter Started Tearing up and When Flutter Flew away crying, Rainbow turned around to not find any pony.

Chapter 3
The Dead Heart

Flutter shy was on the Bridge near her Cottage crying.
When Rainbow arrived she Found Flutter crying on the bridge.
The Bridge was 30 feet up off the ground.
''Flutter? whats wrong?'' Rainbow said Sitting next to Flutter on the Bridge.
''You! you have a Special somepony! you never gave me a chance to confess that i love you!'' Flutter said with a mad face angry with the HellFire in her eyes.

''Flutter! No wait!!'' Rainbow...was falling..so far down off the bridge.then Splat.Rainbow was gone down the River to the Waterfall ''Rainbow?! why didn't you fly?...why Rainbow why?''

Chapter 4
The Broken Heart

In Twilights Castle throne room...Rainbow's Throne has faded away...forever.
the Room was silent, Cold, Dark. the Sorrow upon Rainbow's Death was High....
Twilight,Apple,Rarity,Pinkie got up and left the room leaving Flutter alone in the room.

Chapter 5
The Ghostly Heart

Back in flutter's Cottage she sat down on the floor with a empty Living room. candle's Glimmered...but short light came
''cause i wanted to end it...the pain was in me and i would've died anyway...thank you'' Rainbow in front of her then faded away ''Your welcome...''

''I killed...Rainbow...Im so happy....we are so happy''
THE END

We all are lost Stars, But i seem to have Found you in the Galaxy

Offline PrincessButton

• HR Leader
  • The user formerly known as "Pinkie Pie"
    • View Profile
Re: The Ghostly Heart
« Reply #1 on: 2016 Feb 03, 13:13:43 »
You're not in the wrong place, so no need for that large text at the top of the post.  :]
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Offline Mogeko

• I never thought i would find you again.
    • View Profile
Re: The Ghostly Heart
« Reply #2 on: 2016 Feb 03, 13:18:34 »
You're not in the wrong place, so no need for that large text at the top of the post.  :]
okay thank you!

We all are lost Stars, But i seem to have Found you in the Galaxy