The Servers are now Closed!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Jan 17, 23:00:50

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DoubleABattery

If this game doesn't come back I will eat the souls of the innocent.
Lucifer

frío

A nomad, tired from wandering.

Golden Candy

DD: D: >A< :c Why ??? Please say why? I missed again the time of playing ... I didn't play LoE for 8 months or more! ...

ben8757

when is the next opening going to be?

Elphyda

@ben8757 They're usually announced a few weeks/months in advance of its scheduled time.  The best way to find out when the next OSW will be would be to check either these forums or one of Legends of Equestria's social media outlets around once a week for best results!

ben8757

so your saying i should check the LOE website once a week so i can not check evaryday

Elphyda

You can check as often as you like, really!  It's only suggested to check in at least once a week.

Bowebowe15

2016 Mar 11, 00:23:31 #107 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 11, 00:26:33 by Bowebowe15
oh i see   ovO  ovO  ovO  ovO

Post Merge

when will the open again i have been waiting a year  D: please tell me when they are open or  ovO seeeeeee you when you reply   0:)

frío

A nomad, tired from wandering.

McClaw

I'm almost tempted to suggest a sticky thread titled "When will the servers be open?", but I doubt it would solve anything.
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Gamepad

Better Idea. Pop-Up box that you have to close for every account under a month old.

"Legends of Equestria is not playable or downloadable right now. Do You Understand?"

"Yes." "No"

Yes = "Are you sure?" Yes/No.

No = re-do entire thing.

Pipkin

People are eager, and they will ask.  There is no need to be like that.

We will announce the next event well ahead of time, as usual, so watch the news section for updates.

Locking up the topic.

Go Up