My OC(s)

Started by Dragons Endearment, 2016 Jan 17, 20:14:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dragons Endearment

2016 Jan 17, 20:14:12 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 22, 21:59:52 by Dragons Endearment
Greetings everyone! I know it says "OC(s)" in the subject, but for now I'm only bringing you one OC; Monile the Gemstone Dragon. Before I tell you more, let me clear up one thing: Monile is an Original Fiction character. She isn't MLP, she isn't anything really. She has no fandom. Her story won't be accurate to the rules of the MLP world, so don't get all upset about that. Now that that's settled, let's move on to the actual OC!
Spoiler: Monile • show
Spoiler: Appearence(WARNING: Large Images) • show

The reason I have 2 images is because I recently redesigned her, but I have yet to do a full drawing of the new design. The first image is really the only change I have made. Everything in the second image (that is not featured in the first image) is accurate, except her limbs are more muscular in the new design, and her tail is thinner and has no stomach plates on it.

Name: Monile Atlynd (Za•pick-At•lined)
-
Species: Gemstone dragon
-
Age: 1,187 years (around 208 dragon years, or Solar Turns)
-
Personality: Monile is a friendly and playful dragon. She is a very loyal friend and will do anything to keep her companions happy. However, this makes her very easy to manipulate. If you tell her her friends lives are on the line, she'll be wrapped around your finger. Not only that, but sometimes she tries too hard for her friends, often making bad deductions believing that they will help, sometimes with catastrophic results. Surprisingly, she knows almost everything there's is to know about friendship, what buttons to push, etc. Her friends see her as the responsible one and mostly depend on her. Unfortunately this is very stressful for her, and she snaps and breaks down easily. She tries so hard to maintain the bonds she has with her friends because she's had broken bonds before, and is scared to lose her companions.
-
Hobbies: Monile is a talented stained glass artist. Her favorite glass color is ultramarine.
-
Abilities:  She can grow gemstones out of the ground, but she can only do this on "natural" ground (not metal or in the air). She can fire a laser from her mouth instead of fire. She can turn human but has no powers in this form. And finally, she can make her markings glow as a light source (they also glow when she uses an ability).
-
Backstory: She used to be a dragon who was very popular on earth, and came from the planet Dragua Cael, but died trying to stop a meteor from hitting the planet (in an alternate timeline). After she died, someone tried to revive her with a magic spell. It brought back her soul from the afterlife, but destroyed her body. The soul went back to her home planet to look for a new body. She finally decided to possess the body of the last Gemstone Dragon, which had been preserved in the queen's castle for millions of years after the species went extinct. After that, she left to explore her new powers. She gained the personality traits of the body before it died.

I may add more OCs on here in the future, so be prepared for that!

GC: YOU H4V3 TO 3XPLOD3 SOM3TH1NG?
-Terezi Pyrope

Here is my OC

Go Up