The Servers are now Open(Now Closed, for now!)

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Jan 16, 09:01:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FlutterButterflyMLP

Guys! Guys!

All I had to do was download it with Google Chrome!

Which means...

I'M IN!  :3
I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe. I'm playing as Pastel Cloud.<br />See you in Equestria!<br /><br />

CuddlySylvy

get on american, I'll be on in 30 minutes, I have to take a shower

Look kitty, a wizard

[insert grumpy cat meme here]

kaylyn

* kaylyn imagines you in the shower.. ovO

Anyways, i logged on ok, but about the only teleports that i can seem to get to work is the ones on cloudsdale to other parts of the grid (thats only two teleports) i really dont know if it is just me or not, i crash and log out each time i try.
Seems to be good otherwise! :D

Dunker101

im going CRAZY trying to find out how to even start up the game!  ovO
GIV MEH SANSPAI

jayhawkkelsey

I cant download the game after I download mega not showing up I did windows 64 whatever and still cant fige it out

Tiger Eye

2016 Jan 16, 18:10:47 #185 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 16, 18:15:33 by Tiger Eye

I hate this screen

popro5

Ugh I'm really upset because I've only been able to go on the servers once a couple of months ago. The last open server weekend and this one I haven't been able to come on because it says "Failed to connect, Failed to establish connection - no response from remote host". I've tried to log on countless times, but I can't get on, please help :(

LostSanity

This is why I'm somewhat glad other things keep coming up preventing me from playing.

This happens every time and they are never able to fix it.

You guys really shouldn't be surprised. Because I'm not.

:s
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Moon Pearl

MAN THAT WAS SO FUN :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 !!
I think I had enough sugar today. I LOVED the fun I had today. It was glitchy, and I had to log from another computer but was http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules. worth it!. Best-PONY-GAME-EVAAAAAAAAAR!!!
Keep up the good work and to those fillies that where lost and asking my help to go to Cantermore, I hope you guys are okay and having fun  :D :D :D

All Units. Battle Formation. Break Through the Front

CuddlySylvy

Moon pearl, wanna be friends?

Look kitty, a wizard

Moon Pearl

Quote from: CuddlySylvy on 2016 Jan 16, 19:44:12
Moon pearl, wanna be friends?

Eyup. Though today l'm not returning to the game 'cause ln my computer has input lag, l had to go to a cyber cafe and l had Pony Fun for two hours already :D

CuddlySylvy

* ignores the fact that was on game without doing bathroom breaks *  X3 ummm.....

Look kitty, a wizard

Moon Pearl

Maybe l'll return tomorrow to the Cyber Cafe to have more fun in the game.

McClaw

Quote from: ScauldronLover on 2016 Jan 16, 10:09:21
None of my ponies saved from the last time I was on an Open Server. Is this supposed to happen?

Yes, because until the game is at least in Beta, all player information gets removed between Open Server Events.
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

input name

ive tried soo many times and its still not working. help me please. i want to play.

Moon Pearl

Quote from: McClaw on 2016 Jan 16, 20:32:28
Yes, because until the game is at least in Beta, all player information gets removed between Open Server Events.

:o l thought the game was in Alpha already.

Allen Nguyen

The servers in Legends of Equestria are opened this morning, I can see you there ASAP and with Equestria Daily's 5th Anniversary! :)
It's all the Magic of Friendship. Ponies are my favorite. ~Allen

frío

Quote from: FlutterButterflyMLP on 2016 Jan 16, 16:43:24
Guys! Guys!

All I had to do was download it with Google Chrome!

Which means...

I'M IN!  :3

YES!!!
YESSSSS!!!!
*Faints scream yes!*
A nomad, tired from wandering.

McClaw

Quote from: Moon Pearl on 2016 Jan 16, 20:50:19
:o l thought the game was in Alpha already.

Beta comes after Alpha. From what I've heard, once in Beta there's a chance the servers will stay up instead of being closed off and cleared of player information.
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Go Up