The Servers are now Open(Now Closed, for now!)

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Jan 16, 09:01:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

2016 Jan 16, 09:01:56 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 17, 18:06:57 by Princess Darcy
Hey, everypony!

It's finally time - the servers are open! Let the Open Server Party begin!

What's all the hullaballoo about, you ask? Well, in honor of PonyvilleFM and Equestria Daily celebrating their 5th anniversaries, we're throwing them a party! Our servers will be open from now until 11 PM EST January 17th, and you can download the latest client <a href="http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=15561.0">here</a>;.

For more details, check out the original announcement post <a href="http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=15506.0">here</a>;!

Now, what are you waiting for? Equestria is waiting!

Greeneflower

Hooray!

Now the tricky part, getting in right as the gates open...

Pinipy

Its not letting me in. It keeps saying my username and password is incorrect whn i know its not

FirstChoice

Tried to login several times... rly?  :l

Optera

FirstChoice

A few years passed- servers still sucks :D

Not good, I wanted to play so much.

MFA

Quote from: Optera on 2016 Jan 16, 09:11:57
same here

I get access the American servers but not the European

Greeneflower

Got this (won't change) after I got that glitch where you're stuck looking at the overworld and can only chat... now I'm stuck I guess?

Jaywo

I'm having a bit of a weirder problem...

Should I just wait, because it's not really making any progress.
Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 12, 13:03:14
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

SUPERULTRAMEGAPERMBANYOUCANTEVENBEGINTOAWESOMENESSBANRAINBOWSHAMMER

Chicago Ted

So.

I've logged into the American server, made my character, and jumped into the world of Equestria. Problem is, it just shows me a scene of (what I assume to be) Ponyville at night, and it's not letting me respond at all.

This is mildly annoying, mkay?
Good night, and good luck.

madanza123

:c It won't let me pick a server. It lists like Skills, Cutiemarks, Item Atlas etc. On them all it says done but on skills it says error.  Did anyone else get this???????????

CuddlySylvy

I'm having the same problem with downloading stuff..... I DON'T EVEN KNOW I've been wanting to play this game, but now it's just a waste of my time > : I

Look kitty, a wizard

[insert grumpy cat meme here]

Greeneflower

Quote from: madanza123 on 2016 Jan 16, 09:21:37
:c It won't let me pick a server. It lists like Skills, Cutiemarks, Item Atlas etc. On them all it says done but on skills it says error.  Did anyone else get this???????????

Quote from: Chicago Ted on 2016 Jan 16, 09:20:37
So.

I've logged into the American server, made my character, and jumped into the world of Equestria. Problem is, it just shows me a scene of (what I assume to be) Ponyville at night, and it's not letting me respond at all.

Seems like a lot of people are getting these glitches. I got both of these in a row so I can only assume it's happening to a lot of other peeps too. They'll probably fix it in time, but mind you, I remember them having the scenery glitch for a long time. Not sure what causes it.

Creola

Quote from: FirstChoice on 2016 Jan 16, 09:13:34
A few years passed- servers still sucks :D

Not good, I wanted to play so much.

For me, server listing doesn't even work! Or, it works, but the case is that this pops out and I can do nothing

Server Listing

Cutiemarks .. Downloading
Items .. Downloading
Abilities .. Downloading
Skills .. Downloading
Recipes .. Downloading
Item atlas .. Done

And it is like this, like, 10 mins.

CrimsonBlight

Creola

Quote from: Jaywo on 2016 Jan 16, 09:19:16
I'm having a bit of a weirder problem...

Should I just wait, because it's not really making any progress.

Most of us have the same prob.

IvaBear

Quote from: Chicago Ted on 2016 Jan 16, 09:20:37
So.

Same thing happening here but with Cloudsdale (I think its Cloudsdale)

FirstChoice

I finally connected but Its like...

Playing Crysis 3- high settings, HD, 40-50 FPS.  ^-^

Playing Legend Of Equestria- lowest setting, SD, 5-10 FPS.  :I

Serendipitous Chorus

I'm not having any of those issues but I have a Room Failed to Connect window, been sitting at it for about 20 mins now 'Waiting for main server to connect you to a different room'

Aye Iva, Mine's Cloudsdale too... I'm a Pegasus.. Maybe that's why? xD

Go Up