Open Server Party Download Now Available!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Jan 15, 12:00:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

Quote from: O. Vannen on 2016 Jan 15, 13:51:41
Food . . . OF COURSE!! It's so simple! But I don't know what my laptop likes. It might like Italian, but then again it may be privy to spicy foods. I SHALL FIGURE THIS OUT!!

I suggest a daisy sandwich, or maybe some carrots. Good luck!

Animazione

Quote from: Natfoth on 2016 Jan 15, 13:05:19
Updated a new Windows Launcher - Version 0.2

http://bit.ly/1RqkcaY

The Mane post has been updated as well.

Post Merge

What is it doing? Like does it say its offline, does it not download, get stuck downloading, etc.

Click, the page freezes for a fraction of a second, then nothing. I think it's trying to, but it can't for one reason or another.

A world traveling Raichu, a Corrupted Alicorn, a neutral Cybertronian with a Decepticon personality.

Soulful Mirror

2016 Jan 15, 14:12:02 #22 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 15, 14:23:25 by dustyb216
I think I've already had a problem. This is the direct x64, after the Unity animation the screen looks like this. The launcher is still updating.
Update: The launcher worked. I can now run the game.

Purple

uh... its not working on Mac.  I downloaded it, and extracted the file, but when i clicked on it, it said, "Cant open the application 'loe'" help please?

Lightning Spark

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Jan 15, 14:28:09
uh... its not working on Mac.  I downloaded it, and extracted the file, but when i clicked on it, it said, "Cant open the application 'loe'" help please?

Right click the file in finder, then press open

There is always something in life you can enjoy, even the smallest of things

Purple

Quote from: Lightning Spark on 2016 Jan 15, 14:31:45
Right click the file in finder, then press open

i tried that.  I just get the same error message :P

SomeKindaSpy

I'm very curious to see what's going to happen next!

Is there going to be an offline mode? Where we can explore a player-less world while we wait for the servers to open?

Lightning Spark

There is always something in life you can enjoy, even the smallest of things

AppleJackponie1

yay!! downloading and ready to play LOE!!!
Name Apple Jack and welcome to Sweet Apple Acers!!

Eldur

I'm so excited... :3

Downloaded the launcher, it fetched some files but it got stuck at "extracting", then again I tried and it told me another update would be available which was then stuck at installing... well, I just gave the loe.exe inside the game folder a try and it seems to work, now the launcher just comes to "ready to launch" ^-^

Just wondering two things:

1. Does the game use this forum account? The register button of the client brought me here
2. Is mouse Y axis invert for camera control possible? I'm a G1 brony who played 3D games in times when this was default (good ol' Duke3D for instance, and, of course, flight sims) and not having it enabled makes me feel derpy

Pipkin

Yes, this account is used to log in

I'm not sure about invert for camera control.  I know an option exists for inverting flight...

cheesegal001

Which download do I use if I'm using a chromebook?   :P

Pipkin

Depends on what operating system you are running.  Windows uses the windows 32/64bit clients, Mac uses OSX and Linux has it's own build as well

Natfoth

Quote from: cheesegal001 on 2016 Jan 15, 15:22:00
Which download do I use if I'm using a chromebook?   :P

@cheesegal001 The game does not run on ChromeOS. If that is what your chromebook is running.
Programmer Natfoth
The Experienced
Programming Lead[br]
Design by Princess Oliver, Avatar by CrabApple, OC by Natfoth

Purple

Quote from: Lightning Spark on 2016 Jan 15, 14:48:22

thing is, it doesnt even load to verify it.  It just says "The application "loe" can't be opened." without doing anything.  For some reason it won't work for me.

Animazione

2016 Jan 15, 15:40:08 #35 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 15, 16:00:31 by Animazione
Not having any connection problems with Megasync... Should I consider using the Megasync download, or making an account on Megasync for this?

Update: Wait, I think I got it, had to use a more round about way but it's updated and downloading. I also missed deleting the game folder so, I got the error, but it seems to be working alright... Oh, should I just cut and past the stuff inside the game folder, then delete it? Or should I just delete the folder outright?

A world traveling Raichu, a Corrupted Alicorn, a neutral Cybertronian with a Decepticon personality.

kiciuniapl

2016 Jan 15, 15:43:15 #36 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 15, 15:47:15 by kiciuniapl
Sing in "Do you want to bulid a snowman"  ovO
Do you want to SLAY THE DRAGON~
comone we will get EXP
we will Find some money
There's No more steal soo why wont you come with me!
We killed them together and now we dont so comone Lets kill them allllllll! 
Do you want to slay the dragon! yes?! soo comone Exp is Waiting   Soo Long Home~ :)

Little Tiny Edit : Comone all on the opening lets all go kill the dragons soo we will get LOTS of bonus Exp (execution Points ;3) and Lv! :D ( Level Of Violence :I)  and Money! soo we can get socks!
Julia Sweetheart is my Name
Killing DRAGONS is my game

Meadow Dreams

Omg so excited now ALL is set and ready for flight!   :3

O. Vannen

Hmm, seems my laptop is vegan. We're gonna have to talk about that.

In the mean time: Launcher Version 0.2 (which has gone father than 0.1 in the time I took to write this).

Thrasher Dash

Awesome.I'm already going to download it and set everything up. ;)
If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

Go Up