Open Server Party Download Now Available!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Jan 15, 12:00:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

2016 Jan 15, 12:00:41 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 17, 23:02:11 by Ellowee
Hello, everybody!

It's almost here! The Open Server Party starts at 9:00 AM EST, January 16th, 2016 (see the timer at the bottom of this post) and to make sure you can experience as much of the party as possible, here are the download links for the game client! Make sure to pick the right download for your operating system, but remember that you won't be able to log into the game until the servers are open, okay? Awesome!

Direct Downloads

We've had some changes to our Windows launcher, so even if you downloaded during the last Open Server Event, you'll need to download it again.

Downloads are no longer available, see you next time!

If you're not on a Windows device, or prefer a direct download, we've got you covered!

Downloads are no longer available, see you next time!

Please Note: Your browser might inform you that the file is malicious! Don't worry though, it's still safe!

How to unblock a download on Chrome
If you are using Google Chrome, it may try to block the download because Google Chrome is silly. To skip the filter, hit Ctrl-J to open your downloads window and click "Recover Malicious File"

Notes

Remember, like our other Open Server Events, character data and items collected in previous events won't carry over to the Open Server Party, and likewise they won't carry over from this event.

That's it, thanks again for all of your support, and we'll see you this weekend in Equestria!

Tiger Eye

Jajan

Lightning Spark

There is always something in life you can enjoy, even the smallest of things

HomuraZ

I was waiting for this for way to long  :3

/)

/)^.^(\

LoveInSweetDream

Hummm... Legends of Equestria is Such an kind of Funny game. '^'

sxaizo

Downloaded and Ready! :]

but too bad the servers open only at 9am EST, that's gonna be around 3pm for me, so more than half a day wasted doing nothing :c

Bobby

dang i wished i read the error and didnt push continue, now it just stalls on preparing install the 1 file. first time trying the launcher and it already hates me. i even offer to buy it eggs and bacon!!
My home is where the heartland is.

Animazione

2016 Jan 15, 12:55:18 #10 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 15, 12:58:10 by Animazione
I can't download at all, tried the launcher, nothing happened, spam clicked it, nothing. Tried the 64 bit, same thing.  :c Someone help please?

A world traveling Raichu, a Corrupted Alicorn, a neutral Cybertronian with a Decepticon personality.

Natfoth

Updated a new Windows Launcher - Version 0.2

http://bit.ly/1RqkcaY

The Mane post has been updated as well.

Post Merge

Quote from: Animazione on 2016 Jan 15, 12:55:18
I can't download at all, tried the launcher, nothing happened, spam clicked it, nothing. Tried the 64 bit, same thing.  :c Someone help please?

What is it doing? Like does it say its offline, does it not download, get stuck downloading, etc.
Programmer Natfoth
The Experienced
Programming Lead[br]
Design by Princess Oliver, Avatar by CrabApple, OC by Natfoth

O. Vannen

Windows Launcher is doing it's thing. There was no "game" folder in the .zip file. It's installing the 122 updates now.

I see Natfoth had updated the Launcher. Is it necessary I move from Version 0.1 to Version 0.2?

Natfoth

Quote from: O. Vannen on 2016 Jan 15, 13:10:34
Windows Launcher is doing it's thing. There was no "game" folder in the .zip file. It's installing the 122 updates now.

I see Natfoth had updated the Launcher. Is it necessary I move from Version 0.1 to Version 0.2?

If your game is working, you do not need to update the launcher. If your game is not working, the new version will help.
Programmer Natfoth
The Experienced
Programming Lead[br]
Design by Princess Oliver, Avatar by CrabApple, OC by Natfoth

O. Vannen

The application is just taking its time "extracting" at the moment.

If this keeps up, I'll download 0.2 and see what happens. Other than that, no problems so far.

Bobby

Quote from: O. Vannen on 2016 Jan 15, 13:18:13
The application is just taking its time "extracting" at the moment.

If this keeps up, I'll download 0.2 and see what happens. Other than that, no problems so far.

it finally worked after letting it sit for about 40 mins. just had to offer it food like i did.  :o
My home is where the heartland is.

Kaltex112

Moon princess

I'm all set and waiting for the servers to open  :3 I cant wait to spread my wings and see every pony again  :luna:

O. Vannen

Quoteit finally worked after letting it sit for about 40 mins. just had to offer it food like i did.  :o

Food . . . OF COURSE!! It's so simple! But I don't know what my laptop likes. It might like Italian, but then again it may be privy to spicy foods. I SHALL FIGURE THIS OUT!!

Go Up