Open Server Party Reminder and Changelog!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Jan 10, 12:55:15

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MischiefHowl

Moon Pearl

Just one freaking day...JUST ONE FREAKING DAY!!

All Units. Battle Formation. Break Through the Front

Gamepad

I`m bored so I`ll answer that question.

@afrancis792

Legends of Equestria Works on Windows, OSX (Mac) and Linux.
Minimum requirements are something like 1GB of RAM, not requiring a high powered thing. 1st gen Macbook would probably still run it fine.

Moon Pearl

What about a Compaq Presario V3000 with a Nvidia Graphic card? Will run it as well?

GreenTab

2016 Jan 15, 02:21:54 #25 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 15, 02:44:29 by GreenTab
Quote from: Moon Pearl on 2016 Jan 15, 00:55:39
What about a Compaq Presario V3000 with a Nvidia Graphic card? Will run it as well?

Should be finne, maybe you experience some fps drops if there's a lot of ponehs around.

As for now, goodbye antivirus, firewall and dedicating a port exclusively for LoE, also I'm trying sooo hard to remain calm but failing so far, this is me right now.

LPatamon

2016 Jan 15, 02:52:57 #26 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 15, 03:13:48 by LPatamon
So the new client is downloaded through the launcher or how do we download it, or both? I mean either Launcher or direct download from here :)

frío

A nomad, tired from wandering.

Optera

So many changes and fixes for things that felt missing for more than a year (looks a friend system).

McClaw

Quote from: LPatamon on 2016 Jan 15, 02:52:57
So the new client is downloaded through the launcher or how do we download it, or both? I mean either Launcher or direct download from here :)

The downloads will be available from the downloads page. It's probable that, like the last OSE, there will be options to download the client directly or download the loader that will do the work for you.
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Morphius

Spirit_of_Spacesynth

PONIES, PONIES, PONIEEEEEEEEES! My cute little,  fluffy, magical, sparkly, sweet, adorable ponies! I can't wait for download to start!

Tiger Eye

LPatamon

Downloaded it through the new launcher. Everything went smooth :D

frío

HYPE HYPE HYPE!!
JUST 7 HOURS LEFT!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!

Moon Pearl

frío

eeveeseeker9

:P Will the game still be playable after the open server weekend, or will we have to wait until the full game release? 

frío

2016 Jan 16, 06:52:27 #39 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 16, 08:58:41 by Mogeko
Quote from: eeveeseeker9 on 2016 Jan 16, 05:15:52
  :P Will the game still be playable after the open server weekend, or will we have to wait until the full game release? 

No we need to wait for another open server to play it.
they might tell us when the game is out

Post Merge

[move]1 Hour left! ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!![/move]

Post Merge

[move]1 MORE MINUTE LEFT!! ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!![/move]

Go Up