Open Server Party Reminder and Changelog!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Jan 10, 12:55:15

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

Hey, everybody!

I hope everyone's having a fantastic 2016 so far! We here at Legends of Equestria have been working diligently, squashing bugs and making everything nice and pretty for this weekend. That's right, we're only a few days away from our Open Server Party!

If you're just joining us, here's a recap: our friends from PonyvilleFM are celebrating their 5th anniversary, so we decided to throw them a party! But what's a party without guests? We invited our friends from Equestria Daily who are also celebrating their 5th anniversary and, of course, all of you! So, starting at 9:00 AM EST January 16th, and running until 11:00 PM EST January 17th. Remember, we're holding a party here, not a test - so let loose, have fun, and enjoy!

The link to download the latest version of the client will be available at 12:00 PM EST on January 15th. Make sure you download only the official client from our website!

Can't handle the wait? We've got you covered. Check out our latest to discover the latest changes to the weird, wild, wacky, and wonderful world of Equestria, head on over to PonyvilleFM and get the hype train rolling with only the best in pony music, or check out some articles at one of the fandom's oldest news sites, Equestria Daily!

Well, that's everything. Time to get back to work, there's still plenty to do to make sure everything is absolutely perfect. So, on behalf of PonyvilleFM, Equestria Daily, and Legends of Equestria - have a great week, and we'll see you at the party!

spiritwolf98

Oh my stallions! THE HYPE IS REAL!! O: :D
Choo-Choo! All aboard the hype train with Rainbow Eclipse!
You can't change the past. However, if you change the present, you have changed the future.-me

Aria BIaze

McClaw

Census Taker sharpens his pencils, readies his quills, and prepares his clipboard of forms.
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

BlackWind94

Sweet! Can't wait to see what you guys have done!  :3  <3

PegaBrony

WooHoo! If you see a pony named Harmonia Melody, a tan with white and black mane pegasus then feel free to say Hi!

Keep calm and derp on peeps
ovO
PegaBrony

O. Vannen

Soon . . .

Having any problems with Norton? Check out my POST.

Moon Pearl

Heck yeah, it's almost party Time my fellow Bronies and Pegasisters. Im so excited that I will be able to go to the game this weekend. Is gonna be SHO AWESHOME  :3

All Units. Battle Formation. Break Through the Front

frío

Norton will hate me for this.... WHO CARES?! :D  ovO
A nomad, tired from wandering.

spiritwolf98

Yeah, who cares XD Norton will do the same but I will just have to ignore it.
You can't change the past. However, if you change the present, you have changed the future.-me

Smol Horse

2016 Jan 13, 09:06:14 #12 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 13, 09:27:28 by Smol Horse
I have become thuroughly convinced that you plan these things so that they coencide with my life... oh well. Can't make it this time, but I'll sure as heck try next time.
What to put here.... Wait... I got it....
Okay, here goes... ahem....
BBBBLLLLLLEEEEAAAAAAAAABBBBBLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEGGGEGEGEGGEGGGGGGGGEEEEAAAAAHHHAHAHHHHHHAAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHA (gasp, pant) BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG....

frío

for a legendary game that makes people happy with one shine.onto the fantastic phantom game...Shall we begin?..are you ready?
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Dragonisser

Oooooooh yeah  :3

I hope i find new tall buildings to climb up :D

wolfheartmoon

Thank god I chose to check this today! I'll have to set a reminder to download it then on my gaming computer.  :D

Particlemane

Quote from: Dragonisser on 2016 Jan 13, 17:15:28
Oooooooh yeah  :3

I hope i find new tall buildings to climb up :D

I like you.

Spoiler: Earth ponies unite! We will climb on all the things! • show
The Storyteller's symbol is first a book, for without the story itself, there would be nothing to tell. The lines show the breath, the storyteller's medium. At the core: a heart, for like all living things, without heart, the story dies.

ILM126

Hype! I missed out on the last 2 due to computer problems  :P

But this time! I am hoping that I can play this time  :D

Jinzou

OOHMYGOSH  :3 I missed the last open servers  D: can't wait :D
I'll be the awkward unicorn named Blossom ;3;

Blossom, the magic horse with no magic.
My Deviantart!

_Darklight_

Only one day and then i can download it ;D
HELP i need somebody HELP not just anybody

Go Up