Open Server Party! January 16th and 17th!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Dec 27, 14:22:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blitz Freeman

A party you say?  :D Blitz Freeman will be happy to join you all in the land of magic horses. It's been a long time since I visited this little gem of the Internet, and now I can go back  ^-^  I'll be on the first air ship to Cloudopolis!
I fight so that she may go on...for I am just a pony.

frío

And i will be in the Crystal empire in the throne room! See ya Ponies of equestria!
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Agelus

This is some great late Christmas miracle  :D

frío

Where shall we all meet up? but before i do this i need to tell EVERYONE! but where shall we meet up?

kiciuniapl

I know what im going to do after creating my character   
Go kill the dragon while standing on the rock to get some money and then im going to get some ponies soo we can get to lv 50  and when im going to be close to that im going to do some quests     Becuse... WHY NOT :D    B)
Julia Sweetheart is my Name
Killing DRAGONS is my game

Gypsy

I will stay awake 24hr to play this when it opens!
HYPE!

Denragon

My very first journey to the land of Equestria will begin on January!  :3  :D

Moon princess

Oh yay another OSW! I'm so gunna be their, hope to see all my pony friends friends again  ^-^ alot with some bum scoot races of course  lol. Got my first class ticket and climbing on the hype train  :D  :luna:

Spectrateknix

Aww yeah. It's been so long, but it's finally back... and now alpha. What comes before alpha anyway?  :\ Anyway, this game never fails to pop up JUST before I go back to school. See you all there soon.

kittykat548

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LITERALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FlutterButterflyMLP

All aboard the hype train! I'm so excited!  :3
I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe. I'm playing as Pastel Cloud.<br />See you in Equestria!<br /><br />

Pipkin

Quote from: Games4pc on 2015 Dec 29, 12:27:12
Aww yeah. It's been so long, but it's finally back... and now alpha. What comes before alpha anyway?  :\ Anyway, this game never fails to pop up JUST before I go back to school. See you all there soon.

Pre-alpha before alpha, which basically means before now, LoE was barely a game.  Now, it's kind of a game :P

Thrasher Dash

2015 Dec 29, 20:50:41 #52 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 30, 08:35:31 by Thasher dash
Yes!Back to the fun!
All aboard the hype train :D
I get first class as always!
If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

frío

WOO! I GOT FIRST CLASS ON HYPE TRAIN! ready to go to the Game! ((Speaking of the Game how doo i download it instead of waiting to play the game while its loading))

Pipkin

Quote from: Mogeko on 2015 Dec 30, 06:54:29
WOO! I GOT FIRST CLASS ON HYPE TRAIN! ready to go to the Game! ((Speaking of the Game how doo i download it instead of waiting to play the game while its loading))

Quote from: Ellowee on 2015 Dec 27, 14:22:11

Check back on January 15th for the download link, which will be available at 12:00 PM EST. We'll be kicking things off at 9:00 AM EST January 16th, and finishing up at 11:00 PM EST January 17th. Make sure you download only the official client from our website, and we'll see you in Equestria this January!

Basically you'll have 18 hours to download before the open

frío

O. Vannen

I just realized this is in less than a month. BY LUNA'S MANE!!!

I'll also be posting some stuff to handle Norton antivirus. Keep a cartoon eye open on the LoE Discussions page.

Weatherboy1

DarkHorse93

sorry but I need help with the game, I can't update it and I don't know how, every open server I try to access but the game says that I need to update and I don't know why. Please, would anyone help me with this?

Pipkin

You need to make sure you download the latest client when we release it before the OSW.  We're constantly updating it so you need to make sure you have the latest client off our site.

Again, for your information
Quote from: Ellowee on 2015 Dec 30, 11:26:48
Check back on January 15th for the download link, which will be available at 12:00 PM EST. We'll be kicking things off at 9:00 AM EST January 16th, and finishing up at 11:00 PM EST January 17th. Make sure you download only the official client from our website, and we'll see you in Equestria this January!

Go Up