Pure at Heart [SIGN-UP]

Started by Laurel Crown, 2015 Dec 15, 18:57:17

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

_BlazingInfinity

"Where the heck am I? I am supposed in Manehatten right now." Blue said. He walked around and he had to let his eyes adjust to the light. He didn't notice the motion made by one of the mares to go join them. He never even noticed them at all.

That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

ScarletInk

Quote from: _BlazingInfinity on 2015 Dec 19, 09:12:46
"Where the heck am I? I am supposed in Manehatten right now." Blue said. He walked around and he had to let his eyes adjust to the light. He didn't notice the motion made by one of the mares to go join them. He never even noticed them at all.

*seeing Blue wandering, Scarlet stands up and follows him shyily, before patting lightly his shoulder to gain his attention*

Ehm, excuse me?  :s
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

_BlazingInfinity

Blue quickly turns around and sees a mare standing there. He tries to put on his friendliest attitude, but he is suspicious of everythin right now. 

"Yes?" he asks.

Toast is amazing.

ScarletInk

Ehm, sorry, I just... saw you wandering alone and I thought... Since you too have a them stuck on you like all the other ponies and me... *pointing to her throat* Would you like to join us?*pointing to the group* Maybe together we could find out why we're here and what are these gems.  :s

_BlazingInfinity

"First off I'd like to know where we are. And why I have a ruby encrusted into my forehead." Blue said.

'I would have picked sapphire.' he thought to himself.
Toast is amazing.

ScarletInk

I don't think anypony here knows it.  :s

FakeSmile

2015 Dec 19, 16:38:24 #26 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 19, 19:18:42 by FakeSmile
The mare watched the two ponies converse with a frown; she thought this was all a waste of time. They should be trying to find an exit than just sit around in a boring cave. The mare turned her attention back to Aegis and Sea Breeze.  With a monotone voice she softly stated,
Ace Of Cups: . . . . . . We should leave soon. . . . . . . .
Her voice was deep for a mare but was as smooth as honey. She also had a bored expression on her face. The mare was really curios to see where this cave leads to, and would find out with or without the group.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

annosrules

A soft groan comes from the burhandy stallion now known to be Blazing Legend as he rubs the sleep from his eyes. "Mmhh, when did you guys get here?"

Stryder221

It didn't take long for Illusion to shuffle over at the motion, rubbing at his eyes as he did so. His ears twitched when the mystery mare, Ace as he'd probably have referred to her as, finally spoke, and thankfully he managed to catch the words even in his somewhat drowsy state.
"And, right before that, this would be the part that we all share what little we know, right?" He couldn't help but ask.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Laurel Crown

"I... I think so... if it is truly the proper moment to do so..." She replies with evident blushing on her face, probably because she did it too early than required.

[Apologize for the meta ovO]

Greater Aegis

Aegis nodded at what Ace said. The sooner they started to move out, the better.

[glow=yellow,2,300]That would be a good idea. Although, if anyone else has something to share, now would be a good time to do it.[/glow]
Huge thanks to FakeSmile for the avatar!

FakeSmile

The mare couldn't really think of anything worth discussing. All of them are in a boring cave with gems super glued to their bodies. . . What else is there to know? She personally didn't care too much about their personal lives or names. But to stay on everyone's good side, she decided not to state her opinion. So the mare just continued to sit on the ground. . . Which was rather boring. She turned and her gaze toward Aegis' gem. The gem appeared to be on her forehead too, which she thought was strange. This only made her question how the gems were determined to be placed on their bodies, and why did she end up with a dark red gem. She wasn't a gemologist, so she had no clue what hers or Aegis gem could be. Ace did like Aegis gem, and pretty much Aegis appearance; she reminded her of a golden bit. . . . The mare did enough staring at Aegis and turned her focus back to the whole group. She really hope these ponies had something worth talking about.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Laurel Crown

"Well..." she replies while still embarassed and she starts talking about her. This time she gives less info, only giving out the important ones. "My name is Sea Breeze and... I hail from Cloudsdale."

_BlazingInfinity

"My name is Blue Thunder. I come from Ponyville and am a traveling mage." he said.
Toast is amazing.

ScarletInk

I'm Scarlet Ink, I own a library in Manehattan.

Greater Aegis

Aegis cleared her throat.

[glow=yellow,2,300]I'm Aegis and I hail from a family that aligns themselves with a ancient Idol whose specialty is protection, but other than that, I help out around the kingdoms, using my abilities to help with various tasks.[/glow]

She really didn't think now was the time to elaborate further about the Idols.
Huge thanks to FakeSmile for the avatar!

ScarletInk

Quote from: Greater Aegis on 2015 Dec 20, 16:42:50
Aegis cleared her throat.

[glow=yellow,2,300]I'm Aegis and I hail from a family that aligns themselves with a ancient Idol whose specialty is protection, but other than that, I help out around the kingdoms, using my abilities to help with various tasks.[/glow]

She really didn't think now was the time to elaborate further about the Idols.

*Scarlet stares at Aegis, fascinated*

Stryder221

"Grand Illusion, from Canterlot. Traveler, explorer, and magician extraordinaire, at your service." Said Illusion with a quick little bow.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

FakeSmile

2015 Dec 21, 09:56:44 #38 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 21, 12:03:46 by FakeSmile
As the introductions were taking place, Ace was turning her head in different directions. It appeared like she was looking for something, and she was. The mare was looking for an exit; she was starting to feel like a trapped animal. She knew the one Aegis entered through, but it must have been a dead end if she came here. As she looked around, she did listen to the other ponies. At least she knew the name of the ponies that will help her through the cave. She wasn't sure if they would still want to stay in a group afterwards. A part of her hoped they would but a bigger part didn't care. The mare remain in silence as she waited for the group to talk more.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Laurel Crown

While the ponies are talking about themselves, they hear something: a small voice that screams "Aaah!" from behind a large rock that no pony ever paid attention until now.
Sea Breeze and the other six ponies stay on guard. Who could have said that? Somepony who is behind the rock obviously... but since the seven ponies are all together, the one behind the rock could only be another pony. A pony that had never showed itself to the rest of the party... or maybe it's something else. They are all tense now.

Go Up