Legends of Equestria Is Coming To PonyCon 2016!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Dec 12, 08:42:33

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

frío

i will get lost in ponycon! will there be signs or anything to help me to get there?
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Mizuki

Quote from: Mogeko on 2015 Dec 24, 06:01:49
i will get lost in ponycon! will there be signs or anything to help me to get there?

I can't speak for Ponycon in particular, but most conventions usually have some kind of pamphlet that detail things like event times and maps to help you get there :)

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

frío

Okay i will make sure to get one! mizuki!

Light-Trainer

Shoot I wish I could go but I live in Canada! I wish you luck guys!
I'm Light Trainer the Spellcaster Kitsune!

Don't be afraid to stop by my DA!

(P.S. Icon is made by Xynztr on DA as a Birthday gift!)

Pipkin

I happen to live in Canada too ;)

I'm excited, i've never been to New York before.  I look forward to seeing anyone able to make it down :)

frío

Tiger Eye

I live in Czech republic... I can't come!  >A< DD:

frío

WHY CAN'T SO MANY PONYS COME??!?! ((sorry for caps itss just ummm Strangez))

Pipkin

It's not odd, it takes a lot to go to a convention. Most people can't afford it or are too young to go alone, and unless maybe you are in that area traveling can be hard. I did the 10 hour drive before and it's hard to do alone. Flying is expensive. I think my flight, which mind you is international, costs over $250 in us currency....

kittykat548

just one thing ....... when I try to get on I always get the dates wrong so does anypony know when the next open server event is???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????IF ANYPONY KNOWS PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Mizuki

Quote from: kittykat548 on 2015 Dec 28, 19:46:17
just one thing ....... when I try to get on I always get the dates wrong so does anypony know when the next open server event is???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????IF ANYPONY KNOWS PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!

According to this thread: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=15506.0

It's going to be in January on the 16th & 17th.

Be sure to mark your calendar, or write it down in a planner, or tie a red string around your finger, or set an alarm, anything to help you remember! :O

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

frío

Crimson Feather

For those who can't make it don't forget, as always I will live chatting during the panel in the chat room and for the first time ever I will be live streaming randomly during the con!

To watch the stream follow me on Periscope https://www.periscope.tv/m_mosley_jr or even on Twitter https://twitter.com/M_Mosley_JR

And for those of you that will be there, you can chat with us before and after our panel on Monday. We will also be around during our demo/Q&A on Saturday, stop by and say hi! :D

Crescent Sun

So sad i can't go (i live in canary islands, so i'm just too far away) anyway, i hope everypony in the bronycon enjoy it, i'll expect photos :D

Cyan Spark

@Crimson Feather I'm staying up to 3am to catch this, and postponing my scheduled morning run to Monday; it'd better be good! :]

frío

you know what...when i get lost im blaming the lines trust me...this never goes well for me D:

Crimson Feather

@Cyan Spark I hope you enjoyed the stream, we appreciate all of you for joining us and we hope our very first live stream was great, see you all again Monday!

frío

letmehit

What time for open this game? I'm excited want to play
Can u tell me what time?  :D  :P  X3
Im Pinkiepie Im So Cutie :D

Party Timez!! :)

spiritwolf98

letmehit, they don't have any clue what time, day or month yet. There was an OSW last month. Sorry about that ono
You can't change the past. However, if you change the present, you have changed the future.-me

Go Up