Legends of Equestria Is Coming To PonyCon 2016!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Dec 12, 08:42:33

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

2015 Dec 12, 08:42:33 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 20, 13:25:59 by Blue Ink

frío

A nomad, tired from wandering.

Aria BIaze

Awh, I sure wish I could go!  >.<
But to everypony who does go, I hope you have a lot of fun!

Thrasher Dash

Nice!I wish I could go.But I hope everyone who does go has lots of fun! :D
If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

FirePetalFox

Can't go but awesome for everyone that is going!
Hello Hello fillies and colts, summoner Foxbrush at your service, Also go by FirePetalFox
DA: http://firepetalfox.deviantart.com/

#SetFiretoFlan

mrmax13

i wish i could go but i sadly can't i'm sure everyone who does will have a awesome time

McClaw

Just to confirm, that's Ponycon in New York City, right? (It sure looks like it. Oh my, that guest list!)
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

White Chaos

Ho... I wish I can go there, but I'm probably not going to be able, so yeah, for everyone who can, Have fun! THAT'S AN ORDER! HAVE FUN! NOOOOOW!!!

Yugilover1

I have seen My Little Pony from G1 to Present so keep on smiling my little bronies and here is the link to my oc picture that someone draw for me http://pre05.deviantart.net/cc77/th/pre/i/2015/315/a/4/yutem_as_an_alicorn_by_yugilover1-d9gcauy.jpg

EredarOmen

If I were living in the USA and I could drive, I would want to join those who are going there.

Blue Ink

Quote from: McClaw on 2015 Dec 13, 08:46:08
Just to confirm, that's Ponycon in New York City, right? (It sure looks like it. Oh my, that guest list!)

That is correct!  :D
[move][/move]

frío

2015 Dec 13, 14:12:55 #12 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 13, 16:44:11 by Princess Darcy
PONYCON HERE WE COME!  :] (Sorry if the Emoji's are not allowed and have the same rules for chat)

Yes, same rules apply.
~Darcy

Particlemane

Soooo... does this mean open weekend around that time too? *Pleading-hopeful-puppy-face*

(I know you don't know and can't give an answer. I'm being factious. Seriously though, does it?)
The Storyteller's symbol is first a book, for without the story itself, there would be nothing to tell. The lines show the breath, the storyteller's medium. At the core: a heart, for like all living things, without heart, the story dies.

frío

Pipkin

Quote from: Particlemane on 2015 Dec 13, 21:36:35
Soooo... does this mean open weekend around that time too? *Pleading-hopeful-puppy-face*

(I know you don't know and can't give an answer. I'm being factious. Seriously though, does it?)

As far as I know it's just exclusive to the game room at the convention.  Sorry :(

Particlemane

Quote from: Princess Darcy on 2015 Dec 14, 00:23:39
As far as I know it's just exclusive to the game room at the convention.  Sorry :(

Oh, that's okay. I wasn't really expecting an answer anyway. Thank you though.
The Storyteller's symbol is first a book, for without the story itself, there would be nothing to tell. The lines show the breath, the storyteller's medium. At the core: a heart, for like all living things, without heart, the story dies.

Wondering Lightning

Really?! I can't wait, I was going to try so hard to get to PonyCon this year. Since I finally reunited with my father's side of the family. You might see me there with my sis, OH MY CELESTIA I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!!
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

PrincessButton

I'm sad that I won't be able to join you guys there, but I'm excited to see how it goes.  ^-^
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Gypsy

Sad I won't be able to make it, but I hope it goes well!

Go Up