Ponies: Lost In Space [OOC]

Started by FakeSmile, 2015 Dec 09, 21:40:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepaw

Just stuck him on a skateboard, it'll be fine.

Maplewood

Julien999

Okay.

Mimic went to that green house thing that I forgot what is the name of such room. I wonder if it's a room where it looked like part of the nature such as grasses with trees and possibly a lake? Because I can't picture it very well that green house thingy.

ScarletInk

It's indeed a greenhouse, Julien.

Think about something like this, but bigger.
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Purple

I would imagine Sparkle and Keldeo would probably just spend the month being cute and such, and Sparkle would just be helping out where she's needed when she's not with Keldeo lol

(PS if you want to add in extra shipping in the summary i'm totally cool with that :3)

Gamepaw

Maybe Game's month would be more like, he tried to help and stuff but since he was slow as he was and not a pony he just got in the way and instead just stayed in his master's room sleeping and eating leftovers, to feel useful and to not get in the way.

Julien999

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2017 Feb 03, 02:51:53
It's indeed a greenhouse, Julien.

Think about something like this, but bigger.
Alright, I'll try to think about something like this but bigger.

. . .

* Julien999 explodes because he was thinking too much.

Quote from: Purple on 2017 Feb 03, 10:34:41
I would imagine Sparkle and Keldeo would probably just spend the month being cute and such, and Sparkle would just be helping out where she's needed when she's not with Keldeo lol

(PS if you want to add in extra shipping in the summary i'm totally cool with that :3)
Haha, right I forgot something.

Mimic went to the greenhouse and looked at her own reflection on the body of water, thinking about her existence as a robot which can think, a AI. But then she shifted her question into her magic when unicorn and test it on the lack.

She doesn't come often in the greenhouse, but one day, when she went back there to continue thinking about what she can do, Sparkle Chord and Keldeo came in "to be cute and such". Choosing the greenhouse is kinda a good idea for such moment. :3c (Sparkle, do you remember about that singing and stuff we talked about? Because I am quite interested about Sparkle's talent in singing. :P)

She also tries to help when someone need her.

ScarletInk

For what I can say, for Scarlet has been a sad month, though she tries to hide it: she got in a
fight with her buddy, lost a friend, still knows nothing about her family.
But I'd figure she still tried to keep up a good mood and unite the rest of the crew.

And she totally tried to put Game on a skateboard  lol

@Maplewood , if you'd like it, we can say Maple and Scarlet had that dinner? XD

Purple

Quote from: Julien999 on 2017 Feb 03, 13:42:55
Alright, I'll try to think about something like this but bigger.

. . .

* Julien999 explodes because he was thinking too much.
Haha, right I forgot something.

Mimic went to the greenhouse and looked at her own reflection on the body of water, thinking about her existence as a robot which can think, a AI. But then she shifted her question into her magic when unicorn and test it on the lack.

She doesn't come often in the greenhouse, but one day, when she went back there to continue thinking about what she can do, Sparkle Chord and Keldeo came in "to be cute and such". Choosing the greenhouse is kinda a good idea for such moment. :3c (Sparkle, do you remember about that singing and stuff we talked about? Because I am quite interested about Sparkle's talent in singing. :P)

She also tries to help when someone need her.

yep, i remember ^^ that could also be a thing during time skip, but i could also have Sparkle do an epic solo ballad of despair (and also flusteredness somewhat) after everyone learns whats going on from Virulent.

Maplewood

i kinda wanted to rp that dinner  X3

ScarletInk

2017 Feb 08, 18:17:59 #870 Last Edit: 2017 Feb 08, 18:23:52 by ScarletInk
Oh, really?  o_O

Well... I guess it can be done, if no one is against it.

Post Merge

But could we say they post-poned it until one month later, so that it would happen after the timeskip? That way, also other RPers will start up again.

Gamepaw

Wonder how I`m going to get Gamepaw back into the RP with the rest of ye, considering I kinda made him stuck in his room. :3

Purple

ScarletInk

Happy Valentine's Day, Crew!

Gamepaw

Game yawned as he woke up, sniffing the air and noting the delicious smell of pastry in the air. Struggling to his paws the waddling wolf waddled his way to the source of the smell.

A heart shaped tin, contained the smell placed nicely on the floor so the athletically challenged wolf could get to it, and a small label placed on top that read.

To Gamepaw
The Softest Warm.
Happy Valentines Day
Violet

Having read it, the wolf panicked slightly knowing he would have to get her something also. Though the thought was pushed into the background as he focused on the pie in front of him and easily devoured it, as quickly as he panicked.

Violet is Gamepaw's DoeFriend :3

ScarletInk

Awwwwww, our wolfie has a doefriend! :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Gamepaw

She joins him in about 2 RPs, but if you look at my DeviantArt there are a few more stories with her in.

Peace Keeper

Ya guys rose up from hibernation after a long hiatus lol
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Purple

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2017 Feb 17, 23:09:15
Ya guys rose up from hibernation after a long hiatus lol

Ye, holidays and school took up a lot of time Lol.

But we will not die yet! 

Julien999

. . .

Still don't know the gender of this CHARActer... Well, I mean, there is 2 characters we don't know.

Go Up