Ice Skaters: Star passion (CLOSED. I need to practice...)

Started by Lullaby Princess, 2015 Nov 20, 14:01:46

previous topic - next topic

Do you think this rp will get anywhere?

Yes
2 (33.3%)
No
0 (0%)
Probably
1 (16.7%)
I doubt it
0 (0%)
It depends on what happens in the rp.
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Go Down

Lullaby Princess

2015 Nov 20, 14:01:46 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 23, 15:15:23 by Lullaby Princess
Silver Star is a great figure skater and wants to become famous. Her passion is in ice skating and she is training for an upcoming competition to determine who will get their own team for the final event. Will she win or won't she? The anticipation is rising as the days go by. For figure skaters everywhere.

Name:

Name:
Talent:
Colored outfit picture or description/whole appearence:
Type of skating:
Race:
Name: Silver Star
Talent: Ice Skating, Painting, Music
Colored outfit picture or description/whole appearence: http://cs310621.vk.me/v310621467/4e52/yCMAONzO3TM.jpg
Type of skating: Interpretive, classical skating
Race: Pegasus
I hope everypony enjoys.
The competition is in two weeks and Silver Star is getting ready. She puts on her ice skates and glides onto the empty ice arena. She is all alone which is the perfect time to concentrate. She times herself in her head as she glides across the ice, spinning and diving.
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Rarity Diva Pony

Name: Grace Diamond
Talent: Ice Skating, Singing, dancing
Colored outfit picture or description/whole appearence: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/86/71/3c/86713c86f07c392af6ad73f3de4f25e8.jpg
Type of skating: Graceful, figurative skating

Grace Diamond was looking forward to skating by herself to perfect her skating, but frowned when she saw somepony else on the ice already* Excuse me! * she called out to the mare *
I may never become a princess, but at least I'll always be Equestria's best drama queen! ;)

Merci, Chloe FLora!
Stay true to yourself, always.

Lullaby Princess

* Hearing Grace Diamond caught her off guard, causing her to trip and slide against the wall. She got up and regained her balance, gliding over to the mare * Excuse me, you just made me miss a step! Who are you?

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Name: Starfire
Talent: Ice Skating, Music, tango
Colored outfit picture or description/whole appearence: Outfit color is her mane color. http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/179/f/6/_mlp_oc__starfire_by_luke262-d7obtlg.png
Type of skating: Fast paced, up beat

* Starfire barged through the door and walked in, seeing two mares * Ugh, really?? This is the one time I can actually skate by myself and I see these two! * she complained as she approached the two mares *
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Rarity Diva Pony

* Grace diamond looked around * Ah, great another one! What are you doing here? * she walked towards Starfire *
I may never become a princess, but at least I'll always be Equestria's best drama queen! ;)

Merci, Chloe FLora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Starfire scoffed * Well, if you must know... * Starfire held her head up proudly * I am Starfire, Ice Skater extraordinaire! And I intend to win the upcoming competition and I can't do that with two mares in my way!

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Rarity Diva Pony

* Grace scoffed *'Ice Skater Extraordinaire' is a label I intend to be called and I was here first way before you two!

Merci, Chloe FLora!

Lullaby Princess

Um, wait, calm down you two! * Silver Star stood in front of them * We all got off on the wrong hoof. My name is Silver Star and I skate here. And you are..? * she looked at Grace and smiled *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Rarity Diva Pony

* Grace didn't return the smile, she just frowned * I am Grace Diamond. I skate here. You both leave!

Merci, Chloe FLora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

I am Starfire. I, meaning ME skates here! YOU BOTH are ruining my space!

Lullaby Princess

Ok guys, guys, guys!! Calm down! * Silver Star thought * Why don't we all take turns skating.. no wait.. * She knew they would argue about who would skate first * ...lets skate as a team, then. It is also part of training and I don't have a team yet..

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Rarity Diva Pony

Hm... well, I don't have a team either... and it is required... hm.. well, alright then.

Merci, Chloe FLora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Starfire thought a moment * Hm... well.. ok.. if it is required.. * she put on her ice skates and stepped onto the ice *

Lullaby Princess

Ah, good.. so.. if this is going to work, then we need a team name, and one specific skating style. * Silver Star explained before gliding onto the ice again * ...my skating style is Interpretive and classical... also some jazz. What are yours?

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Rarity Diva Pony

Well, I do ballet, and interpretive. * Grace said proudly as she slid onto the ice *

Merci, Chloe FLora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

I do upbeat and tango.. we only can choose one dance style? * Starfire asked as she spun around *

Lullaby Princess

Yes, just one.. hm.. well, lets see which of our dance styles is the more interesting one, then we decide, ok?

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Yeah ok....I start first! * Starfire spun around *

Go Up