Fight of the Memebers! (Jump in!!)

Started by frío, 2015 Nov 16, 01:25:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

frío

This is an RP that we did in Chat cause we are Losers!
No sign up sheet just Hop in!!
You are in a Tron arena like thing
A nomad, tired from wandering.

frío

Mogeko Tries to fly out But his Mouth shuts
Great!
Midawn Comes in wiht a Bound sword ready in hand (Demon magic sword thing) Let her go!

frío

Fine so be it. Midawn Teleports Mogeko out of his body and Mogeko runs away.
She was a Runner anyway
Midawn Teleports behind him And Swipes her Sword at him

frío

Midawn Asks Luna on the Phone to Get Mogeko out of there
So be it
Midanw Slices Zion's paw of

Mizuki

Quote from: Mogeko on 2015 Nov 16, 01:51:49
Midanw Slices Zion's paw of

OOC: That's a bit much don't ya think? Fighting RP's are fun and all but I don't want things to escalate into graphic territory. Just something to keep in mind is all~

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

frío

GET OFF OF ME! Midawn Hits Zion away to the Floor and Runs.

frío

Ummm Probably getting Mogeko out of there!
Midanw summons a Really Fluffy cloud and Lays on it.
Hmmm to fix your Hunger,want some Taco's or cakes??

frío

Oh ummm...i forgot to tell you....Mogeko is not in there. that's a changeling you Ate.
Midawn Smiles and Her eyes turn to a Changling Color

frío

Midawn Chuckles And Tries to fly out.YAHHHHH!!!!! Midawn's tail gets stuck on Zion's tooth

frío

Zion Snap out of it!! come on! im your Friend remember!!??.....
Midawn doesen't see the Changling. Midawn Sings a Nice song: I'd love to change the World...But i don't know what to do....but i don't know what to do.

Stryder221

2015 Nov 16, 02:52:29 #10 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 16, 02:58:01 by Stryder221
[I'm not going to stay in this for long. I'll just pop in here and there whenever I feel like it. Just letting y'all know right away.]

You're not just gonna take that, are you...? A voice said in both(?) changelings' heads. On the inside is where most creatures are vulnerable, and he can't phase through anything now, not without letting you both out. So, how about you two make this hypocrite regret his poor eating habits instead of singing lullabies? Better hurry, I can think of two things that will inevitably happen if you stay for too long, and either option is almost certainly going to get this thread of time shut down. You may be skating on thin ice as is.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

frío

WHAT?? who goes there!? SHOW YOURSELF YOU COWARD!
Midawn Summons her Bound sword

Stryder221

Oh yes, because not getting myself nommed on makes me a coward. How about you use that sword and make yourself an exit? Or... don't. That sort of exit would be a bit much. Either way, I believe I've got my message across.

With that, the voice had faded away, unlikely to return... for a while, at least.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

frío

fine! Wait this is a Respawn thing right? RISK IT FOR A BISCUIT!!
Midawn stabs her self and Dies to Respawn NOT inside Zion

frío

Zion really? do you know who i am? i am Queen Crhysalis and you cannot stop me! Crhysalis turns back to her Normal form HA HA HA!!

Stryder221

2015 Nov 16, 03:36:47 #15 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 16, 03:52:48 by Stryder221
Did... Did you just... Oh sweet Mother Mare... Even though it couldn't be seen, "Midawn" could just FEEL the disbelieving stare. I didn't say use the sword on YOURSELF!
If one focused really hard, one could see in their mind's eye a robed figure placing both palms/hooves to his head. And, kitten. The voice had said to Zion. This is a family friendly show. And doing that to people ain't friendly to the kiddies. No, I'm not talking about the licking. I ain't sticking around if this keeps up.

frío

oh look its that CHANGLING of mine.Hmmm Cryhsalis Knocks the Bug off of Zions head im not that dumb you know

Stryder221

2015 Nov 16, 03:52:18 #17 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 16, 04:09:58 by Stryder221
[Welp, it was fun while it lasted, but I'm afraid I'm not sticking around. May join back in if this picks up steam again, but until then, sorry.  :(]
[And I can't help but feel like I've accidentally and single-handedly stopped everything dead in it's tracks... Ultra sorry about that. Really, I am. That was NOT my intention. Was I being too much of a rules-lawyer? Oh man, now I feel like I REALLY messed up... I just didn't want to risk this thread getting deleted...]

frío

((Don't worry this RP was just for the lols and after all im not the Best at RP Manging))

Dark Hooves

A little to much @Bob Marley rp battles are fine as long as you keep it kid friendly.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Go Up