Gender Bender ponyfied! O:

Started by Super sayian pony, 2015 Nov 08, 16:38:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dark Hooves

A white coated stallion sobs while staring at his reflection of his former mare's figure. W-why me?
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

waaaaaaah

"S-So, er, h-how's the w-weather?"  Star asked Rush, desperately thinking of something to say. A grey stallion meanwhile passed them by.

(Dark, none of our characters are in the area. Maybe he/she could kind drag him/herself through Ponyville Park, and thus meet the other characters there?)
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Rush of MLP

Rush looked up at the sky, then back at Star with a smile. "It seems to be fair. Sunny. Just nice weather in general."

waaaaaaah

"Y-Yeah."

What else was he supposed to talk about? Other than...ugh, gossip.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs

Dark Hooves

Winter's Bliss wanders towards the park sobbing and dragging his hooves.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Rush of MLP

Rush sat quietly, also unsure of what to talk about. She turned her head and looked out at the park.

"So, uh... Do you come here often?"

Jcfraven

2015 Nov 12, 19:32:02 #46 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 12, 20:21:39 by Jcfraven
On the way through the park, "he" hears voices from a nearby bench, finding a mare and a stallion talking. Deciding to be friendly, "he" goes up to them.

"Good morning," Raven says, looking taken aback by the now feminine nature of her voice.

((Feel free to ignore that if you want for right now, didn't mean to butt into the question from Rush, I was typing as he posted.))

Rush of MLP

((They're actually both mares.))

Jcfraven

((Really? Waa used 'he' in the dialogue thing, so I assumed. Also, just realized I apparently passed you guys by too(according to waa), not sure if I should modify what I put now or not.))

waaaaaaah

(I used 'he' because Star isn't identifying as female. I used the Pink color so people could tell X3

I suppose you could edit your post. Also, it's still morning, as far as I know. Rush, I'll leave Raven's question to you :P)

"S-Sometimes," Star answered Rush. "I like to w-watch the stars at night."
-Me

My OCs

Rush of MLP

2015 Nov 12, 20:06:07 #50 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 12, 20:36:41 by Rush of MLP
((Question?))

"Oh? That sounds interesting. How does that go?" Rush said, a hint of curiosity on the edge of her voice.

Hearing somepony else, Rush turned. "Oh, good morning."

Jcfraven

Quote from: waaaaaaah on 2015 Nov 12, 19:59:04
(I used 'he' because Star isn't identifying as female. I used the Pink color so people could tell X3

I suppose you could edit your post. Also, it's still morning, as far as I know. Rush, I'll leave Raven's question to you [emoji14])

"S-Sometimes," Star answered Rush. "I like to w-watch the stars at night."

((I'm on Tapatalk, so no formatting shows. Sorry for that.

Also, Rush, Waa means me saying "Good Morning."))

Dark Hooves

Winter comes up to a group of ponies looking at them with his overflowing eyes.

Jcfraven

Recovering from being taken aback, Raven clears "his" throat, and inquires: "How're both of you?"

Rush of MLP

"Alright." Rush replied. "And you?"

Dark Hooves

Hello everypony. He says timidly.

Jcfraven

"I'm starting to have a fairly interesting day so far, I must say," Raven responds, giggling a bit. Hearing the new pony, "he" adds, "And hello to you, don't be shy to chat!"

Rush of MLP

Rush tilted his head at the stallion. "Hello."

waaaaaaah

"O-Okay,"  Star answered, his nervousness at the situation returning with the arrival of new ponies.  A white stallion hung back, greeting everypony timidly; Star tried to reassure him with a small smile.
-Me

My OCs

Dark Hooves

He inches closer to the group. Did we all get gender swapped?

Go Up