Gender Bender ponyfied! O:

Started by Super sayian pony, 2015 Nov 08, 16:38:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rush of MLP

Having not expected a return greeting, Rush defaulted to a seemingly friendly question.

"How are you today?" She asked.

waaaaaaah

"I-I'm f-fine," Star replied haltingly. His problem was not something that somepony simply blurted out to a stranger.

"H-How are y-you?" he asked her. It seemed rude of him not to answer in return.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Rush of MLP

"I've been better." Rush replied to the mare. "Am I keeping you from something?"

Dark Hooves

Winter's Bliss wakes from a very good sleep and takes a look in the mirror of his vanity.

Oh my, my mane is such a mess. After brushing his mane he realizes the he has been changed into a stallion. He starts sobbing. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! My beautiful body, RUINED! His screams travel quite a ways from his house.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

waaaaaaah

"A-Aaaah...," Star floundered. He DID have that meeting, but he certainly couldn't come as he was. And he didn't really have a clue as to who could fix his problem.

"N-Not really..."
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs

Rush of MLP

Rush raised an eyebrow and tilted her head, but corrected herself and smiled.

"If you'd like, you can sit on the bench." She said, gesturing towards the open spot next to her.

waaaaaaah

"O-Okay," Star replied. To be honest, he would rather bolt and head for the hills, but that would likely give him away in the process. At least he was in a less awkward position now. So he clumsily sat down next to the mare, wondering if she was going to talk about whatever it was that mares liked to talk about.
-Me

My OCs

Rush of MLP

Rush sat quietly for a minute, then flinched as though she had been punched.

"How rude of me. I forgot to introduce myself." She said, shifting to face the mare, holding out a hoof. "My name is Illusive Valor; most ponies call me Rush, though."

waaaaaaah

Star chewed his lip; should he say his real name? He didn't want to be recognized, but then again, nopony would probably bat an eye at a mare named Star. But on the other hoof...

A quick glance confirmed that his cutie mark was still the same. Ah, it wouldn't make a difference now anyways.

"I-I'm Star." He took Rush's hoof gingerly and shook it slowly.
-Me

My OCs

Rush of MLP

"It's very nice to meet you, Star." Rush said, smiling happily.

"You seem very shy."

waaaaaaah

"A-Am I?" Star laughed nervously. "T-That might be t-true."
-Me

My OCs

Rush of MLP

"There's no need to be nervous. I don't bite." Rush giggled, then flinched at her own voice.

Super sayian pony

"Mew"
*Sayian meowed not really excited to go but went along anyway*

SCIENCE!!

Dark Hooves

Winter makes his way to a nearby lake staring at his reflection still crying. His tears make ripples on the lake.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Jcfraven

((Sure, why not, I've roleplayed as a female primarily for a while, so let's try this.))

Raven, yawning while waking up from the peaceful slumber of before, hops off the bench of the Ponyville Park. Feeling a bit off, Raven simply assumes it's a matter of needing to wake up and ear, thus "he" starts trotting down one of the paths to find somewhere to eat.

((Some details:
Spoiler: show

Name: Raven
Mane: Black
Coat: Grey
Eye Color: Red
Cutie Mark: Four-Pointed Star(Cross/Plus-shaped)
))

Dark Hooves

Winter's whimpers and sobs loud enough for passersby to hear.

waaaaaaah

2015 Nov 12, 03:30:06 #36 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 12, 03:32:08 by waaaaaaah
Quote from: Rush of MLP on 2015 Nov 09, 13:35:02
"There's no need to be nervous. I don't bite." Rush giggled, then flinched at her own voice.

(sorry for the late reply, been pretty busy)
"O-Okay," Star gave Rush a tentative smile, but frowned at her expression.

"I-Is everything a-alright?" he asked
-Me

My OCs

Rush of MLP

((It's fine.))

Rush nodded and smiled again. [Color=gray]"Y-yeah. Everything fine."[/color]

Dark Hooves

\\is somepony going to check on Winter's Bliss?

Jcfraven

While walking, Raven sees that cutting through Ponyville Park would be faster then "his" original path, so "he" starts trotting through the park.

Go Up