Adventures in the Sunset kingdom

Started by Super sayian pony, 2015 Nov 04, 22:53:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Super sayian pony

*Red heard Starfire but didn't do anything*

SCIENCE!!

dashie77

(Hey everypony! Dashie here! Sayian what one of my ocs would be an intresting fit for this rp? I have a  Pegasus Zebra hybrid,A Dragon Pegasus Hybrid and some stuff else even a dragon!)

Super sayian pony

// Maybe either the dragonpony (That is what a pegsus dragon hybrid is :3 ) or a dragon

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* Silver Star backed up when she hissed * I-wait, what? * Obviously confused as to what Starfire was talking about, she decided that it was best to just leave her alone. She turned and walked away*
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* she yelled to Silver Star * T-thats right! You-you stay away from me, brain washer!
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Lullaby Princess

* Silver Star stared at Starfire for a bit before shaking her head slightly and walking away * Hm... * she trotted around *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Starfire spun around and hissed at Zion * Oh great! Another brain washer! Stay away from me, fur ball!

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Ha! As if I'm scared of you! I've seen minions who are much more scary than you are, fur ball! * Starfire growled *

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

// Yay!

* Starfire rolled her eyes * My own father tried to eat me once. This is child's play! Now let me go, fur ball!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

A slave?! Do you know who I am?! I'm a princess! * she barely noticed his weight. She's been through worse before *

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Ah, go sleep in a tree, fur ball! * she growled *

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Starfire sighs. She then teleports, with the help of her dad, out of Zion's stomach and runs away *

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Fine. I will be your servant... * she growled * :l

Lullaby Princess

* Silver Star saw all of this happen and walked over to the lion * Why did you eat her?? Let her go right now!

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Hmm... nope! :3 * Starfire opened her wings and flew up as fast as she could, flying out of the forest *

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

:l * Starfire landed on a cloud * DADDY! * a black portal appeared and Starfire walked through * I've decided. I want to become princess of the Underworld. Also, this lion is bothering me! Can you get rid of him?

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Father: Starfire, what are you talking about? I see no lion..

But dad, he's right- * she sighed * -never mind, father..

Father: Hm.. well, you said that you wanted to be princess?

Well... lemme think about it...

Father: Ah, alright, then...

* Starfire went to her room * I wish I had never seen that darn lion in the first place! Ugh!

Lullaby Princess

* Silver Star just stared for a moment and wondered where the lion went. She just sighed and continued walking around, not sure what to do next * Hm..

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Starfire put a pillow on Zion's face * Will you stop with the licking?! >:/

Go Up