Adventures in the Sunset kingdom

Started by Super sayian pony, 2015 Nov 04, 22:53:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Super sayian pony

Setting: Red the sunset prince had run away from his home and didn't want to be the heir of the kingdom

//This is something I though would be best

*Red was trying to sneak out of the castle*

//No he is not a dragonpony... Yet

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

*-Hmm interesting. Lets give this a shot.
---------------------
Peace decided to take a long journey to a village a bit away from home. He makes it to the village looking around town seeing the very unique culture and ponies that reside there. Its somethkng he never seen.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Super sayian pony

// welcom Peace :D

*Red just barely made it past the guards and wore a cloak so he wouldn't be noticed so he went on a walk around the village near the castle*

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

Peace sees a vendor that sells quite exotic items. What seems like a gold amulet of pegasus wings soon became apparent it really is made of gold. Interesting for an exchange of gold for more gold is pretty interesting, but a price that small is unmatched, breaking even 1% of what it can cost back home. He exchanges and gets his amulete. He looks around seeing the food court, but the smell also seems exotic, but strange. Something he really found unusual.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Lullaby Princess

* Silver Star was walking around the village, thinking to herself about what she should do. * Hm...
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

// Is this where they first met? O: lol

*Red walked towards the vendors but accedently bumpped into Silver Star*

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

// :3 yup!

* Silver Star fell onto the ground * Ah! Hey, watch where your going! * she said, getting back up and dusting herself off *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

//Red happens to be very shy before he becomes a dragon pony

"Oh I-I'm sorry."
*Red looked down*

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

// Silver Star is, too, but since she just escaped from her kingdom, she is kinda nervous and on edge.

Well, that's ok. * Silver Star said with a smile.  * I'm Silver Star. And you are?

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

"I-I'm Red."
*Red looked up and smiled a little*

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

Nice to meet you. So, if you don't mind me asking, where are you from?

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

"Umm I'm from here."
Red looked a bit nervous

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* Silver Star dismissed his nervous expression and turned to leave * Ok, well, again, it was nice to meet you. * she walked away, but froze when she saw two royal guards in the distance. She quickly turned and walked the other way *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

// Just royal guards from Red's kingdom?

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

// No, some of them are Royal Guards from Silver Star's kingdom

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

// There from both kingdoms. cool!

*Red looked at the group of guards and saw they were guards from the castle looking for him*

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

// Dropping in! This was before Starfire accepted being princess of the Underworld  :3

* Starfire fell out of a black portal and looked around at her new surroundings. She looked at the sun and hissed, not used to seeing light *
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Lullaby Princess

* Silver Star waited until the guards where out of sight to come out of hiding. She heard a his and saw Starfire glaring at the sun * :s * she walked up to her * Um, hello..?

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

*Red had hid in a box and got out when the guards passed and he walked off into the forest*

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Starfire hissed at Silver Star * No! Go away from me, peasant! You might infect me with your kindness and friendly ways! I know what you ponies up here are like! My father told me everything! You act nice and friendly, then you infect ponies with your 'friendship'! Well, you won't fool me!
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Go Up