Nightmare Night's Curse [4Spooky8Me Halloween Jump-In]

Started by FakeSmile, 2015 Oct 31, 20:23:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

Really? I was just suggesting that.. anyway! I think we should spread out. It would be easier. Ok? So we will meet back here. I'm gonna go this way. * Silver Star flew to the left *
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

*Sunset went off west Star went east and Ginger went the opposite way Silver Star went*

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Starfire went South and was already chasing after a wizard pony * Hey you! Come back here! I have a bone to pick with you! Stop!
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Gamepad

Game whined at being called a fleabag but continued to follow the two creatures, stopping as he got pet and purred. While running his tongue along the inside of his mouth feeling his new fangs, feeling peckish

FakeSmile

Lil Foli looked down at her new companion with a smile. As her mom was walking away on a rant, Lil Foli stop and sat down. Pulling her trick or treat bag close to her she said,
Lil Foli:
Okay Doggy, I think its time for a tiny snack! Mom got us A LOT of candy! And probably banned from trick or treating in this town again. . .  Any who, you want some candy?

Lil Foli took a lollipop out of her bag before pushing the bag toward the doggy. The filly never had a dog before and she assumed it was okay for the dog to eat candy.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Gamepad

Game nodded, wanting something to eat, going to lick the lolli. still in her grasp.

FakeSmile

The filly giggled as she pushed the doggy away. Putting the lollipop in her mouth she said,
Lil Foli:
Hey! This one is mine! But don't you worry, I have other ones! Here, this one taste like a caramel apple!

The filly pulled out a green lollipop covered in caramel. She took off the wrapper and held it in from of the doggy's mouth. A big smile formed across her face; she was happy to have  a pet.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Gamepad

The overweight wolf happily licked the lolli in front of him, finding it to have little taste, but was happy just to have something to eat.

(Vampires don't taste real food do they? If they do, just a bad lolli :P)

FakeSmile

(( That is a good question. . . ))

The filly giggled as she watch the doggy licking the lollipop. Her ears perked when she heard her mother shout her name. Using one of her tentacles to hold the doggy's lollipop, the filly got up and started to walk again. [Color=tan]
Lil Foli:
Come on doggy, we have trouble to cause! [/color]
The filly smiled as she continued to enjoy her lollipop. This is starting to turn into one of the best days of her life.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Gamepad

Waddling his large form behind the tentacle pony he made the effort to stay on the opposite side of her mother.

FakeSmile

2015 Nov 01, 09:46:23 #54 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 01, 09:57:51 by FakeSmile
Spoiler: show

((I was thinkin' 'bout Gamepaw turnin' into a bat but I could only imagine it bein' somethin' like that. LoL ))

Predestine was phasing out of a wall when the duo arrived. As she dumped a bowl of candy into Lil Foli's bag she said,
Predestine:
After we finish trick or treatin', I'll figure out how to break dis curse. Lucky for ya', its an eternal night so we can trick Or treat till ya' pass out.

Lil Foli's  face light up as she thought of all the candy she would haul. The filly excitingly skipped along side her mother as she gave the doggy a piece of candy.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Gamepad

Game was happy to share in the candy, still finding it rather tastless.

(Let's just say for vampires normal food is tastless.)

FakeSmile

(( Sounds good! ))

The trio made it to a house. Predestine stood on the sidewalk as Lil Foli led doggy toward the door. The filly knocked on the door and shouted trick or treat. No one answered the door so the filly started to spam the door bell.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Peace Keeper

*-I really not sure how to enter this X3 . I already have the costume idea, but I am not sure how to introduce myself here.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Super sayian pony

// Just introduce yourself like the other ppl did

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

*-Okee.
---------------------------------
Hehe. Nightmare night.

Peacekeeper is ready for Nightmare Night. Though pretty calm and excited, he does get jumpscared easily. Something he really dislikes much espcially in haunted houses (basically decorated homes) that induce some sort of loud sound. He is going out as one of his favorite childhood character Super Mare-io. Been his favorite since he first played a Super Mare-io game when he was a foal. He loves wearing his cape, but he got a yellow cape to match with Mare-io's powerup. He strolls around going to houses looking at fun stuff to do.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Go Up