Nightmare Night's Curse [4Spooky8Me Halloween Jump-In]

Started by FakeSmile, 2015 Oct 31, 20:23:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FakeSmile

Introduction

It is a dark and spOoOoky night in Ponyville! The town is decorated and the ponies are dressed up for a special day! That is right, its Nightmare Night! As you and your friends are enjoying the trick or treating. . . A mysterious shadow forms on the moon. . . It looks like the shadow has something to say. . .?

Greetings ponies of Ponyville! This is your neigh hood wizard; The Grand, Powerful, Magical, Magnificent, Handsome Wiggle Bottoms! H-h-hey! Don't Laugh at my name! Any who . . .It is Nightmare Night! Oh, what a magical time of the year! The streets of Ponyville has transformed into a really spooky town! Houses are decorated with pumpkins and cob webs and skeletons and spiders!  I would be impressed if your dang teenagers didn't egg my windows! But no hard feelings! Oh and look the colts and filles are dressed up for the occasion in their scariest/cutest costume! All the little colts and fillies are out trick or treating their hearts out!  Oh look at them! Going door to door, asking for candy! It is disgusting! I hate Nightmare Night! My house door is constantly knock on and egged by these awful ponies! And a perfectly good pumpkin is wasted! Oh, and if you think your screaming filly deserves candy for dressing up like a witch, then think again! Well, I will not stand for this! I hope you ponies are comfortable in your costumes, because you'll never be able to take them off! You will be force to become your lame costumes! Have fun being a pumpkin or a ghost! AH HA HA HA HA HA! *cough* *cough* Ahhhhh. . .Oh and the spell will end when the moon sets. . . Better make this night eternal! ENJOY YOUR DUMB CANDY, LOSERS! AH HAHAHAHA! *cough* *couuuuuuuugh* Augh, I'm getting too old for this. You kids better stay off my property!

Well, you heard the wizard! All the ponies of Ponyville are under a Wizard's Curse! You have transformed into your costumes and now you have to figure out what to do!
Actually. . . Maybe you could hang out for a bit. . . Even though you are stuck in your costumes, you still look really cool! Also, you have limited power that matches your costumes! Seems like you could have some fun for a bit; before you decided to break the curse! Have fun with the whole curse and eternal night thing!

This is a 2spooky4me Halloween Jump In RP! If my weird intro is confusing, basically you become your costume because a grumpy old Wizard. So, enjoy the eternal night and have fun!

Da Rules!~
Basic Rules of the RP

No Violence unless its necessary ((@Julien999 and I can intervene if we believe it's unnecessary))

Your costume can NOT be the Princesses ((Wouldn't be fun with everyone being Alicorns!))

Keep everything PG13 and there shouldn't be any problems!

((This RP is brought to you by @Julien999 and I!))
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Julien999

-* And enjoy your night as a object or whatever your costume is!
-* About the violence, it's not really necessary. You can, but not too much.

Gamepad

(I like this idea.

Well Gamepaw is a wolf, what I can I do with that. Hmm.

Vampire! Gamepaw the overweight vampire wolf :3)

Gamepaw wandered through town, being forced to waddle behind his master. (If someone wants to be Game's master/owner feel free, or I can just use one of my ponies.)

FakeSmile

((I, FakeSmile, will take the Role of being GamePaw's  Master.))

What a truly awful night for Predestine. The lame Wizard had not only ruined a night that Predestine hated, but put a curse on her. The mare was walking through the town, but not as her usual self. She was wearing a costume that. . . Probably was the worse choice for a curse like this. Predestine, sadly, dress up like her favourite villain from Danny Phantom. . . Box Ghost. . . An extremely annoyed expression was permanently engraved on her face as she floated through the town. Her ghostbrow would twitch as she watch the ponies around her freak out or enjoy their new powers. Lil Foli was close by and was extremely happy with what happened to her. Lucky for her, she was dressed like her favourite villain from the Adventures of Billy And Mandy: Nergal Jr. A smile was plaster on her face as she walked around with her new skin instead of her old wooden body. Along the way, Lil Foli found a wolf and now she somehow became his master. As the trio made there way through the town Predestine said,
Predestine:
I. . . Can't believe. . . Dis is actually happenin'. . . How could dat ol' bag have such a powerful spell. . . And out of all da nights. . . I picked to be da lamest ghost ever. . .

Lil Foli: I think you look cool mom! You are a ghost, so you can do all kind of ghost things!
Predestine: . . . . Does dat flea bag HAVE to follow us!?
Lil Foli: Mom, please! The puppy has feelings! Also, it won't stop following. . . So I guess the puppy likes me!
Predestine: Ya not keepin' him. I won' hear anymore of it. . . I got to think of a way out of this. . .
Predestine ghost stomp through the town as the two lagged behind. Lil Foli wasn't too concerned with no being able to keep the doggy. The filly used one of her tentacles to gently pet the doggy as the duo followed her mother.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Super sayian pony

// O: This seems fun. But lemme think of what my my three OCs should be dressed up as...
Sunset Sparkle - Ninja. Star Light - Minecraft pony Steve :3 . Ginger Snap - Ash Ketchum ponyfied.

Sunset Sparkle: Well at least I dressed up as something awesome.
Star Light: The night I dress up as the most blockiest of costumes and I get turned into it.
*Star says sarcastically*
Ginger Snap: Well I get to have these.
*Ginger holds up six pokéballs*

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

2015 Nov 01, 02:25:27 #5 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 01, 02:28:49 by Lullaby Princess
// Ooh this seems fun :3

* Silver star decided to dress up as a bat pony for Halloween for some candy, but now that she was an actual bat pony, all she wanted to do was go home, but her bat instincts got the best of her and she flew over to a tree and hung upside down, her now glowing red eyes looking at anypony who passed by *
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

*Sunset and his brothers pass under the tree and Sunset with his new ninja powers sensed Silver Star the bat pony and looked up at her stopping his brothers*

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* Silver Star hissed at them, her eyes unblinking*

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

Hey! * Silver star caught the pokeball and threw it, then she flew to another tree limb and growled *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

Ginger Snap:Hey! I only have six of those!
*Ginger runs of to go find the pokéball and Star runs to help find it*

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

// :3

* Starfire decided to be a skeleton for Halloween, but immediately regretted it when she turned into one * Now how am I supposed to eat candy?? * she jumped when she felt something hit her, she looked down and saw a pokeball in her hoof * Uh, did somepony throw this? * she asked, looking around*
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Super sayian pony

*Ginger almost ran into the skeleton pony but barely stopped*
Ginger Snap:Hey... Umm can I have that back please?

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Yeah, here. * She struggled for a bit trying to get the pokeball from out of her hoof, but finally got it out and handed it to Ginger*

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Super sayian pony

Ginger Snap:Thanks.
*Ginger said accepting the pokéball*

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Yup. * she looked at the hole in her hoof that the pokeball had created * Did you throw that pokeball?

Super sayian pony

Ginger Snap:No it was her.
*Ginger pointed to Silver star the bat pony asshe looked down at Sunset the ninja*

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Starfire looked at the bat pony and ran over to her * Silver Star! Whoa, you look a thousand times cooler now!

Super sayian pony

*Sunset jumped a bit as the Skeleton pony nearly jumped on top of him*

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

Starfire? * Silver star swooped down fast and landed, creating some dust * Wow, you look cool, too!

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Go Up