Mansion Horror Story: Human Survivors

Started by Lemon D. Muffin Pony, 2015 Oct 12, 17:58:34

previous topic - next topic

Should I make a part two to this RP or just end it at some point?

Yes. Part 2!
12 (75%)
No! End it!
1 (6.3%)
Maybe part 2...
2 (12.5%)
I don't know...
1 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Go Down

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

// Well, yeah, but instead of black wings and stuff, he would have red wings or something. :3 http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/240/f/6/princess_luna__thank_you___by_wiissbb123600-d6k3dko.jpg I'm pretty sure this is how I would look as a human. :3
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

2015 Nov 01, 16:20:51 #22 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 01, 16:24:25 by Lemon D. Muffin Pony
// O: Oh my goodness, that picture is awesome, Lullaby! :3

* Lemon walked slowly down a hallway of doors * ...these must be the bedrooms.. * she walked towards a door and opened it * Ooh, this must be the master bed room. * she closed it and continued walking * Hey, look. * she walked to a red door and was about to open it, until it went pitch black again and the butler reappeared* Ahh!

Butler: I'm sorry, but this room is off limits to you. Why not look at the backyard instead? It has a pool.

Um, yup, s-sure.. * Lemon quickly ran back down the stairs *
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Lullaby Princess

* Lullaby followed Lemon * That butler gives me the creeps...

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

// Welcome, Bob Marley! ^-^

* Lemon nodded * Yeah, he is kinda creepy...

* The butler appeared yet again * It is midnight. Time for you all to choose your bedrooms.

* Lemon screamed and fell off of the sofa again * You really have to stop popping up like that!

Butler: Choose a bedroom. Have a good night. And do not wander around past midnight. Ever. * He disappeared *

Wait, what now? Past midnight? Is anyone else creeped out?

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Super sayian pony

*Red stands up and walks to find a room for the night*

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Welp, let's go find out rooms. Come on, girls. * she waved her hand for Lullaby and Grace to follow her as she walked back up the stairs *

Super sayian pony

*Red found an empty room and walked in and laid down on the bed looking up at the ceiling*

SCIENCE!!

Super sayian pony

*Red heard Bob Marley yelling and he poked his head out of the bedroom door* Hey. *Red caled after Bob Marley*

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* Lullaby heard the yelling and ran up the stairs * Hey, what- * she saw Bob holding the wooden plank * Hey, you! What are you doing? Put that down!  * she walked towards him *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

:l *Red decided just to go back into his room then he laid down and looked at the ceiling*

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Lemon ran up the stairs and saw Bob * Bob? Bob, calm down! I'm here. * she walked over to him and took the wooden plank from his hand and hugged him *

* The butler appeared yet again * So sorry to ruin the moment, but it is now 12:30. Get to your rooms... please.

Oh, right, the rooms.. * Lemon grabbed Lullaby's and Grace's hands and walked into a room * Ooh, look! This one has three beds!

Super sayian pony

// thats oddly conveniant

Why are we here? *Red said to himself*

SCIENCE!!

Rarity Diva Pony

// Well, it is a creepy mansion.

Yay! We could be roommates! * Grace jumped on a bed * ...I wonder why we are here... and was that Bob Marley in the hallway?
I may never become a princess, but at least I'll always be Equestria's best drama queen! ;)

Merci, Chloe FLora!
Stay true to yourself, always.

Super sayian pony

*After awhile of staring at the ceiling Red finally went to sleep*

//maybe we should all get to sleep so we can skip to the next day :3

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* Lullaby lied down on a bed and yawned* Yup. That was him. Wait... how did he get here? Do you think there are anymore people here?

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Lemon sighed * I dunno. But, lets get to sleep. * Lemon fell asleep *

(Next day)

* Lemon woke up and saw some new clothes at the end of each bed, she got up, grabbed the clothes and went to the bathroom and came out with the new clothes on * Girls, rise and shine. We have some unanswered questions to answer. * she shook Lullaby and Grace *

Super sayian pony

*Red woke up and sat up and saw a new pair of clothes* Well it wouldn't hurt to put on new clothes *Red got and changed then walked out of his bedroom door*

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* Lullaby got up and saw the new clothes * Ooh, new clothes! * she grabbed them and changed and walked out of the room and walked downstairs *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

*Red walked down the stairs* There is nothing really to do around here but sit around and stare at a wall.

SCIENCE!!

Go Up