Reach for the Gold (Equestria Games RP/game) [Sign Up and more][OOC]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Oct 10, 00:36:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

It is that time again. Hope all of you had a great holiday. Now it is the time to do roll calls. You all know the drill Let's get started.

Only athletes need to respond to the role call. all others you can continue

---------DEADLINE: January 9th, 2017------------
CLEAR @Purple
CLEAR @Misty Fly
CLEAR @Julien999
CLEAR @_BlazingInfinity
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

_BlazingInfinity

That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Peace Keeper

Alright, it is a new month, which means it is time to do the role calls again. Same apply. Just say hi or post somewhere or message me if you are still here. Fail to reply you will be dropped. Alrighties, so let's get started

----------DEADLINE: February 11, 2017------------

CLEAR @Purple
CLEAR @Misty Fly
CLEAR @Julien999
CLEAR @_BlazingInfinity
CLEAR @Gamepaw

ALL CLEAR!!!

Misty Fly

Magic...

Julien999

Peace Keeper

Eeyup, well the competitors. There are more, but role calls aren't really needed much for them since the rest are drop-ins.

lol good way to answer to a call.

... wait a sec... forgot one more

_BlazingInfinity

That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

It is that time of month again. The role call. You know the drill, so lets call names of he competitors

DEADLINE: March 9.
CLEAR @Purple
@_BlazingInfinity
CLEAR @Julien999
CLEAR @Misty Fly
CLEAR @Gamepaw

ALSO, I like to know if you all are ready to start the final event. Things seemed to pretty much stopped in its tracks in interactions, and I dont wanna make immediate disruptions to jump on the wagon again x3

Purple

*poof*

i'm good with starting the final event if y'all are ^^

Peace Keeper

Gah forgot one more.

@MMTfan1  was wondering if you want to continue with the conversation between the ponies or continue to the last event. Don't worry, the RP will not end as of yet, so plenty of time for more after the games if you decide.

MMTfan1

Gah! The forum failed to notify me of this mention, so I didn't find out about my choice until after it was too late to decide.  I was wanting to continue for a while longer and not have Blue be left behind again mid-conversation.  It does start to get annoying if it happens too much.  And I know Blue can't handle it if it happens too much in a short period of time.

I know this is a lot to ask of you guys. 

Peace Keeper

Eeeee. If you like, I can delay the final event a bit so you can finish up. I noticed now you wanted this conversation, so I can rewind the RP or make some delay.

Also, if the notification desn't seem to alert you, maybe I can PM to you. PMs seem more reliable to me than notifications.

As for all, would you like to delay or rewind the RP?

Go Up