We've gone alpha! New trailer!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Oct 01, 18:28:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

McClaw

Quote from: sxaizo on 2015 Oct 30, 21:20:54
in november? i want it naow  ono

whynot a little osw for the halloween week end? ovO

Because organizing an Open Server Event of any length (even for a few hours) isn't simple. They're trying to make sure things are working the way they want before scheduling one, and even then they're fixing things during the event.

Patience.
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

waaaaaaah

HOW DID I MISS THIS!? ono

Congrats! I can't wait to see what's in store!
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Dark Hooves

Congrats on going alpha. It is a lot of hard making and designing your own games. I have some concepts on paper but I am stuck. I need to learn how to code in order to make them into actual games.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

inksplat25

Sweet Celestia! It's finally happened! *tear**sniffle*  lol Uh- I mean- You thought I was crying? Bass Cannon herself crying? Ha! *ahem*  ovO  As I was saying, that's an academy record! Good work, everypony! Can't wait to see all of you at the next OSW! If it is 4 months from August (like the nice ponies told me), then it'll be an awesome Christmas present!

Peace, love, and wubs,
-Bass Cannon  <3

Alucai_Vivorvel

Sweet, I didn't miss the OSW this time! Well, not yet. The way school is going, I just might.  :c

Whelp, congrats on making Alpha! I wouldn't exactly call that trailer "shiny", but it does make me excited to get my hooves on the game nonetheless.

Light-Trainer

Congrats on getting to alpha!  *-*
I'm Light Trainer the Spellcaster Kitsune!

Don't be afraid to stop by my DA!

(P.S. Icon is made by Xynztr on DA as a Birthday gift!)

TheNestler

I'm most excited for trumpet playing.

\_____;;;____ :3
/   (_|||_) 
/)•3•(\

Spacecase101

Mucho congrats! The love and care given to this game shows. :3

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

Bradman517

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! p good. Big Smile!

Catpisi

oh my,looking great! can't wait for the upcoming open-server-event.  X3

Bradman517

Ellowee... Ellowee sounds like... Gasp. It Sounds like L. O. E.!!! (Maybe that's the point. Idk XD)

LeafyGrove

I'm just wondering when the servers will be kept open, would be awesome to at least have some alpha/beta/etc servers open for general play. But I suppose if it's not ready for that yet, it's not ready yet.

tigergirl09

Do we have to write a story ar what?  :\ . I mean, I don't know what is it!!!!  X3

I am going to read it again...   :l
I am leaving this forum because I am moving to another house and there is no wi-fi and internet.
The second reason is that I don't like my forum name.
Bye everypony.
                                                                  ~tigergirl09

Mizuki

Quote from: tigergirl09 on 2016 May 08, 14:31:54
Do we have to write a story ar what?  :\ . I mean, I don't know what is it!!!!  X3

I am going to read it again...   :l

A story? I'm not sure what you mean.

This thread was made just to let everyone know that Legends of Equestria has reached its "Alpha" stage of development. Previously, we had only been in "pre-alpha" for a really long time.

Basically it means we're making progress, and we put out a new trailer to celebrate! :D You can watch it on or youtube channel or by looking at the first page again.

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Go Up