We've gone alpha! New trailer!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Oct 01, 18:28:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zsaszz

Congrats, it's great to all the progress that all of you have made with the game. :], keep up the good work

sxaizo

*can't wait for the open alpha stage*  0:)

Thrasher Dash

Great Celestia!This is wonderful :D
If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

Makenshi

Wooooo!! Massive congrats to you all on the team for reaching alpha state!! :D
This game has become such an important part of my life, and I couldn't express with words the emotions it gave me. I would take this chance to thank you all one more time for ALL the time and effort you've been giving into this project!! You're awesome! I love you all <3 And I love you everypony! Can't wait to see you all again in the next OSW! :D

Quote from: CMC Scootaloo on 2015 Oct 02, 17:38:18
You've come, such a long, loooong way!
And I've watched you since my very fiiiirst play!
To see how you will grow! To see what you will do!
To see the programming you've been through!
And all the ways you made me proud of playing you!

It's time now, for a new change to come!
You've grown up and your new stage has begun!
To go where you will go! To see what you will see!
To find what you will be! For it's time for youuuu, to fulfill your playability!

Infinite likes to that!! ^.^
And by the way Scoots, that was so awesome of you how you organized that hide & seek last OSW ;)
White Cloud / Mellow Dream

FlutterButterflyMLP

2015 Oct 05, 18:42:31 #24 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 05, 18:45:23 by FlutterButterflyMLP
Awesome trailer!  :3 So excited for the game to be released, and I'm also excited for the next Open Server Weekend!
Also excited to see everything you've done with the game! You guys are already doing great.
I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe. I'm playing as Pastel Cloud.<br />See you in Equestria!<br /><br />

CMC Scootaloo

@Makenshi

Quote from: Makenshi on 2015 Oct 05, 11:25:13
Infinite likes to that!! ^.^
And by the way Scoots, that was so awesome of you how you organized that hide & seek last OSW ;)

Thanks! :D This momentous occasion needed something special. <3
And I'm happy that you enjoyed my event! :D There will be more. Much more. 0:)
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

SimK64

:)   Woohoo!

(There needs to be a happy Fluttershy emote)

Blitz Freeman

I've been gone for awhile and I'm so very glad to see this game community is still around  X3 This game, as I've said before, is masterfully crafted, even in the early stages. Congratulations on reaching alpha, you ponies deserve it 100%.
I fight so that she may go on...for I am just a pony.

Mizuki

I'm so proud of LoE! Everyone's worked so hard! Well done everyone!

and... Congratulations!

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Sollace

Yay!

Still such a long way to go though. But on the last open server the game looked really impressive, much better than I'd expect from an Alpha.

Also does anyone have a link to the trailer on youtube? Flash keeps crashing for me.

Pipkin

The trailer on the first post is on youtube, just embedded on the forum.  Youtube uses flash to play videos.
But here it is anyways

Sollace

2015 Oct 06, 11:16:23 #31 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 06, 11:20:15 by Sollace
Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2015 Oct 06, 11:03:02

Thanks.

And I haven't used flash on youtube for ages. Ever since they started with the html5 player.

Makenshi

Quote from: CMC Scootaloo on 2015 Oct 05, 20:24:17
And I'm happy that you enjoyed my event! :D There will be more. Much more. 0:)

Well, I couldn't join unfortunately (I don't know what I was doing at that time, maybe sleeping lol) but I saw a full recording of the event on YouTube, by Blue Cloud (he's my bro... I'm White Cloud! lol), and yeah I found it very awesome ^.^ We need more ponies like you!
And it's great that there will be more, hopefully I could join in the next! :D
White Cloud / Mellow Dream

CMC Scootaloo

@Makenshi

Quote from: Makenshi on 2015 Oct 06, 15:02:02
Well, I couldn't join unfortunately (I don't know what I was doing at that time, maybe sleeping lol) but I saw a full recording of the event on YouTube, by Blue Cloud (he's my bro... I'm White Cloud! lol), and yeah I found it very awesome ^.^ We need more ponies like you!
And it's great that there will be more, hopefully I could join in the next! :D

There's currently a 10 player limit per event, as the popularity of the event has gotten so big the last time that the number of players became too overwhelming to handle the organization of the event.
It could change again in the future, once I've figured out how to deal with such a huge number of players without extending the event over the whole weekend.
But for now it is like this, so make sure to come early!
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Kripton

Will You make the game with seamless world?

Thunder Jet

Quote from: Weatherboy1 on 2015 Oct 02, 22:25:13
Three years... Finally Alpha *sniff*

More like 4.2 years...still though, you guys did it.

I'll be honest, after the many roadblocks and obstacles the team at LoE has faced over the course of time that I have known this website for, I would have never expected this to appear.

I just thought another shutdown like EO would occur.

Congratulations to the Alpha, and good luck for the Beta.

Chiaretta_05

yes!Alpha! im super happy for the Alpha! Finally is a Alpha!  :D 0:) ^-^

Mayapple

Congratulations on alpha!  Good luck for beta!

Chiaretta_05

Good luck for the beta! And congratulations for the Alpha!  ^-^ :P ;)

Go Up