We've gone alpha! New trailer!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Oct 01, 18:28:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

2015 Oct 01, 18:28:32 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 02, 13:14:18 by Ellowee
Hey there, everypony!

Legends of Equestria has been through a lot over the past few years; we've seen the project grow and grow - and you've all grown with us! In fact, during our last open server event (back in the ancient past of August), you guys brought around 15,000 ponies to our world. That's just incredible.

And it's thanks to all of your dedication and support, and of course the incredible work by our team, that we're super duper excited to announce that Legends of Equestria has gone alpha!

What does that mean? Well, reaching the 'alpha' state of the game means that we've got a solid bedrock, all set up and ready for us to keep building on. It doesn't mean we're finished, though - far from it, in fact; we've still got plenty more planned for the game, and there's a good deal of work to be done before we get to a finalised state.

It is a big step forward, though - and one we couldn't have made without all of you. To celebrate, we've made a shiny new alpha trailer for the game!

We'll be making more trailers in the near future to help highlight and preview what's in this alpha build, and what we have planned for you all to enjoy! Don't worry, we've got plenty to tell you about!

What does this mean for the future of Legends of Equestria? Well, we're still working on that. Like we said, there's plenty more we want to do with the game, to make sure what you get from us is the absolute best experience we could ever give you. Sadly we don't have a release date for the game set in stone yet (or any future playable events to announce at the moment), but you can bet your behind that we're working as hard as we can to get to that point. As soon as we've got anything more to share with you, we'll be yelling it from the rooftops! Or, y'know, posting about it here. Whichever works.

Thanks again, everypony! There's still plenty more to come, so keep your eyes peeled!

Vapid Pixel

2015 Oct 01, 18:50:36 #1 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 02, 13:05:09 by Ellowee
Glad to hear you guys are moving right along with production!  The game was looking pretty solid in the last Open Server (which was my first delve into your game btw), so I'm sure the finished product will be phenomenal!  I'm anxiously awaiting the next time I get to visit Equestria, but don't rush yourselves; take as much time as you need in order to make the best game you can!   ^-^

Best of luck with everything!

Meadow Dreams

2015 Oct 01, 19:35:39 #2 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 04, 17:34:15 by Meadow Dreams
Wow, does that mean we will be able to play the game during alpha?

kylesapp20

that's great!

I'm really looking forward to it! I'm glad to hear that you guys are moving right along with the project! I bet the final release is gonna be fantastic!

good luck!  ^-^

Dashieisbestpony

Yay! Good going to everyone, on the team or not!
Oof it's been too long

Yugilover1

I can't wait for this game to be able to download because I want to play this game so badly  D: DD:
I have seen My Little Pony from G1 to Present so keep on smiling my little bronies and here is the link to my oc picture that someone draw for me http://pre05.deviantart.net/cc77/th/pre/i/2015/315/a/4/yutem_as_an_alicorn_by_yugilover1-d9gcauy.jpg

CMC Scootaloo

2015 Oct 02, 17:38:18 #6 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 02, 21:22:27 by CMC Scootaloo
You've come, such a long, loooong way!
And I've watched you since my very fiiiirst play!
To see how you will grow! To see what you will do!
To see the programming you've been through!
And all the ways you made me proud of playing you!

It's time now, for a new change to come!
You've grown up and your new stage has begun!
To go where you will go! To see what you will see!
To find what you will be! For it's time for youuuu, to fulfill your playability!

Legends of Equestria has gotten it's wings. It's now a proud and mighty Alicorn.
And I was here to watch it almost since the beginning of development. And I will continue to be here until it has gotten it's castle and beyond that.
I couldn't feel more proud now. Congratulations to the developers and to you, you most wonderful game of all times! <3
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Filly_Celestia

Please tell me you have fixed the quest book. I can't do anything without knowing what I need to do next and sometimes AI doesn't remind you what to do next.  D:

LostSanity

Congrats.

Maybe I'll be able to start playing it again...

If my laptop decides to work with me...

:s
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Pegasister Rena

I cant wait for the game to finally come out! Keep up the great work everypony!
I'm proud to be a Brony/Pegasister.

Weatherboy1

Three years... Finally Alpha *sniff*

O. Vannen

*waves hands in the air*

On a more serious note, give yourselves a pat on the back. Yes, I mean it. You are in ALPHA!! You are one step closer to completing the LARGEST PONY-RELATED PROJECT in the fandom.

Everyone here, from programmers to modelers to animators, has received IMMENSE experience from such a project. And it looks DANG GOOD (too bad my laptop has a crappy graphics card).

Oh, and what's this you say? More? Or rather, "plenty more?" By Celestia's beard, I look forward to it.

Much love to all of the crew and the best of luck to the continued development of Legends of Equestria!
(Don't get stressed out over people asking for a full release or even more open-server time, I'll take it when it comes  ^-^ )

CMC Scootaloo

@Weatherboy1

Quote from: Weatherboy1 on 2015 Oct 02, 22:25:13
Three years... Finally Alpha *sniff*

I join you in sniffing. *sniff* :'(

I have to celebrate this somehow with a special Hide & Seek event (and don't you dare to interrupt this event, whoever might try this!!!!!!) in the next OSW.
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

neoshifter39

o.O When is the alpha build released????

Proudy Hooves

Finally...the LoE has come to the alpha stage!
HOORAY!!

*Salutes*
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Gypsy

Oo! I can't wait till the game comes out, i'd love to see all there is you've done! If you ever need any help on maps (ect) I used to work on texture and map maker, so if you ever need help i'll be here.  ^-^

GreenTab

This is awesome, keep it up!!

PrincessPyraObsidian

Will you be adding in a function so we can have the cutie marks of our OCs and ponysonas? Mine is based off of my engagment/wedding ring.

Pipkin

Quote from: neoshifter39 on 2015 Oct 03, 00:59:49
o.O When is the alpha build released????

As stated in our FAQ, There is no set release date as of yet.
Quote from: PrincessPyraObsidian on 2015 Oct 03, 13:50:38
Will you be adding in a function so we can have the cutie marks of our OCs and ponysonas? Mine is based off of my engagment/wedding ring.

As stated in our FAQ, We are not allowing users to upload custom talent marks for a few reasons. 

Howitzer

Congratulations,

You guys earned it.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Go Up