Gravity Falls RP(Open RP)

Started by Purple, 2015 Sep 29, 22:36:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Purple

((well, thats up to you, but i was thinking they sort of just sort of run into eachother often instead of just sticking together all the time))

Misty Fly

Marble : hey uh i figured mabe we should stick around what do ya say?
Magic...

Purple

Sparkle turned back for a moment.  "hm? oh, well uh, I was gonna head to the Mystery Shack.  You can come along if you want," she says.  Sparkle supposed it wouldn't hurt to travel with a friend, after all, it'd be safer that way.

----------
(from here on out is when we actually get into Gravity Falls stuff, so if you havent seen the show i'd recommend at least reading up on the show so you know what's going on.  Of course if you've seen gravity falls, you can ignore my previous statement lol)

Misty Fly

//i know a bit about it...
*Marble follows Sparkle*
Magic...

Purple

((okie dokie, sry, i wasnt sure, so thats why i asked))

--------------------------

After some time, Sparkle and Marble arrive at the mystery shack.  Sparkle looks up at the building.  It looked as if it was in a state of disrepair, as the S in 'Shack' had fallen off the sign.  "Well, this is the place," she said, her voice sounding unsure.  This place seemed spooky, but to Sparkle, that was exciting. 

Sparkle walks up to the door, and tries to open it.  It seemed to be locked, which was odd, since it was during operating hours.  Sparkle knocks on the door.  "Hello? Anypony there?" she called.

--------------------------
((who should answer the door? and do you want to play Dipper, Mabel, Grunkle Stan, Soos, or Wendy?  also, all characters will be ponified versions of themselves, so there aren't any humans.  Also, other charatcers such as Giddeon, Bill Cypher and others will be available to play later, the ones i listed above are just the possible candidates to open the door.))

Misty Fly

2015 Oct 16, 19:00:41 #25 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 16, 19:06:46 by Misty Fly
*Mabel opens the door*
Marble : hello there
Mabel : hi..we dont get that many visitors here...
Magic...

Purple

(they're at the mystery shack... Pacifica probably wouldn't be there.)

Misty Fly

Mabel : *walks around in circles talking to herself*
Magic...

Purple

Sparkle walks up to Mabel.  "Hello! My name's Sparkle Chord, nice to meet you!" she said, introducing herself with a smile.  "This is the Mystery Shack, right? so... where is everyone?" she asked.  She had heard that the Mystery Shack was a tourist attraction, so why was it completely baron?

Misty Fly

Mabel :  what are you talking about...*fake smile* the place looks great hehe
Marble : i wouldnt say that
Magic...

Purple

"well erm... can we get a tour maybe?" she asked, sounding hopeful.

Misty Fly

Mabel : sure...why not..
Marble : this should be interesting...
Magic...

Purple

Sparkle grins, and follows Mabel inside.

Misty Fly

Mabel : so here we have a...
Stan : this is a worlds smallest Air conditioner as you can see it actually helps!
Tourists : oooh!
Marble : Right...
Magic...

Purple

Sparkle looked confused.  "the world's smallest... isn't this place supposed to have supernatural stuff?" she asked, looking suspicious and confused.

Misty Fly

*Mabel whispers to Sparkle*
Mabel : Uncle Stan sells all kind of worthless junk in here..
Marble : may i see that air conditioner
Stan : i dont see why not
Magic...

Purple

Sparkle nods.  "ooohhhh..." she whispers back to Mabel.  "So... where can i find the weird spooky stuff?" she asked, sounding curious.

Misty Fly

Mabel : its mostly in the forest...watch out for the gnomes though...
Marble : the darn thing works?
Stan : ofcourse it does...*fake smile activated*
Marble : wait why do i want this thing again?
Magic...

Purple

"Gnomes?" she questioned, looking confused.  She heard that anything could happen in Gravity Falls, so she decided not to question it.  "um... I heard that there was some sort of mystery expert around here? any chance they could take me on a tour?" she asked, sounding hopeful.

Misty Fly

Mabel : yea thats my brother...but he went into the forest...kinda...
Marble : kinda? didnt you said that place is dangerous?
Magic...

Go Up