Gravity Falls RP(Open RP)

Started by Purple, 2015 Sep 29, 22:36:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Purple

2015 Sep 29, 22:36:29 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 04, 21:14:42 by Purple
This is an MLP version of the world of Gravity Falls :)

EDIT: nopony was signing up, so its an open RP now

OOC will be in double parenthesis: ((example))

Description in brackets: {example} (or) [example]

and actions in these: *example*

OPENING:
---------------------
You're on a bus to Gravity Falls to spend the summer there, you've heard strange rumors about the town, apparently, many paranormal things had happened there.  Sitting next to you on the bus is a unicorn mare with  a sapphire mane and yellow eyes.  She looked lonely, so you decide to talk to her.

Misty Fly

Marble : Great...i hope this summer wont be so boring...seriously its books books books...mabe its time for a change...*she keeps talking to herself and suddenly notices Sparkle* oh hey there...
Magic...

Purple

Sparkle was daydreaming, staring out the window wistfully.  She hears a pony speak to her, and snaps out of it.  "Oh! um, hi," she says turning to the pony.

Misty Fly

Marble : so uh this is the first time your going to this...uh place?
Magic...

Purple

Sparkle nods.  "Yup." she says bluntly.  After what had happened a couple weeks ago, she needed to escape to someplace rural, and this was just the place.  Sparkle decided not to tell this to the pony, but her expression said it all.

Misty Fly

*Marble looks at Sparkle and folds a paperhat which she gives to Sparkle*
Marble : here it will make you feel better
Magic...

Purple

Sparkle looks confused, but puts on the paper hat.  She smiles.  "Heheh, thanks," she says.  It was a mystery to her how this small paper hat thing could make her feel better, but it did, so she decided not to argue with the logic.

Misty Fly

Marble : your probably wondering how i managed to do that so fast well thats my talent...
Magic...

Purple

Sparkle smiles.  "Cool! " she says.  "Heheh, all i do is sing," she adds jokingly.

The bus comes to a stop.

"Attention all passengers, we have now arrived at the Gravity Falls stop.  All who wish to get off here must exit now," the announcer says.

Sparkle rises from her seat.  "Welp, thats my cue," she says, and walks off the bus.

Misty Fly

Marble : this is my stop aswell *She gets up and exits the bus*
Magic...

Purple

As Sparkle exits the bus, she is welcomed by a large forest, filled with trees as tall as the city skyscrapers back home.  The air was fresh, and smelled as if it had just been raining recently.  Sparkle took a deep breath, taking in the scenery.  It was peaceful here, and it would definitely help take her mind off of what happened last week.

Sparkle followed the signs that led to town, admiring the landscape as she went.  She wasn't used to large forests, and it was a nice change of pace.

Misty Fly

Marble : hey wait up! *She catches up to sparkle*
Magic...

Purple

Sparkle and Marble walk towards town together.

"so... is this your first time coming here?" she asks, still admiring the scenery.  Sparkle thought she heard something nearby, but dismissed it as the sound of the forest.

Misty Fly

Marble : yea it is... i have no idea what exactly this is though...
Magic...

Purple

"Well, according to the travel websites, this place is called Gravity Falls.  It's known for its regular supernatural events," she explains.  "I was hoping to..." Sparkle pauses, and thinks over what she was about to say.  "...explore a bit, maybe uncover some of the mysteries," she continues. 

There was the sound again.  This was rather suspicious, but Sparkle continued to ignore it, and followed the signs to the town.

Misty Fly

Marble : that sounds like fun
Magic...

Purple

Sparkle smiles.  At last they reach the town.  It was a rural area, with very few citizens, and small buildings that were relatively spaced out.  The town seemed peaceful, but had an eerie unsettling feeling to it as well.

"Well, this is it.  Gravity Falls," Sparkle says, looking around.  "It seems peaceful enough," she says to herself.  She turns to Marble.  "The main attraction of the town is the Mystery Shack, supposedly the center of the town's mysteries," Sparkle explains.  Although she had very little knowledge of the town, and had never been here before, she thought she sounded a bit like a tour guide.

--------------------
(btw misty, have you seen Gravity Falls? if not, i'd recommend watching the show before continuing, as things will likely get confusing from here on out)

Misty Fly

Marble : mysteries eh? hmm interesting i wonder where are we gonna stay?
Magic...

Purple

Sparkle puts her hoof to her chin.  She hadn't thought about that...  "Well uh... i'm sure there's a hotel somewhere... uh.." Sparkle looks around for any hotels.  She spots one just across the street.  "Aha! over there!" she says, pointing out the hotel.  "I'm sure they're probably open!" she says.  She just planned on camping out in the forest, but she figured this pony probably didn't want to do that, and she didn't want to leave her to figure out what to do on her own.  "Well, i'm gonna head to the Mystery Shack!  I'm curious as to what they have there,"  Sparkle says.  She walks off towards the mystery shack without another word.

Misty Fly

//should marble come with her?
Magic...

Go Up