Everfree Pines Horror RP (Sign-Up CLOSED)

Started by Chromastone64, 2015 Sep 23, 17:29:07

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chromastone64

2015 Sep 23, 17:29:07 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 02, 09:23:05 by Chromastone64
Hello! Me and @Naura have come up with an idea for a horror RP based on a certain game!
You are one of a few ponies that have been invited to spend the week in the Everfree Pines lodge by your friend, Lustre Gleam! You may not know the other guests, but Lustre seemed very confident that everyone attending was going to have an amazing time, and that it was going to be a getaway to remember! However, due to the think canopy, flying out isn't an option, and magic is strangly weakened to minor telekenisis in that part of the forest. There's only one way in or out, and its half a mile from the lodge. But that should be anything to worry about, right?

Now, the rules:
1. Aside from myself and Naura, only one character per person.
2. Use your own OCs only.
3. Try to make the cast as diverse as possible. It'd be boring if everyone was the same!
4. We won't just accept the first 8-9 people. If you want to be a part, you need to reply decently consistently; we can't just let this thing go stagnant.
5. We'll only accept a small number of people. We generally want around eight only, but if not enough join, you'll be able to add a second character.
6. It may be horror, but nothing gruesome!

Here's the sheet, and a personality chart to fill in. Just put 1 to 10 in the traits:
Name:
Race:
Pic (Optional):

Honest:
Charitable:
Funny:
Brave:
Romantic (no weird stuff!):
Curious:

Have fun!
(I'll be subbing my character in the morning. Well, my morning. Stupid time zones)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Super sayian pony

Name: Sunset Sparkle
Race: Unicorn

Honest: Will never tell a lie
Charitable: Will give what is needed
Funny: Has sarcastic humor
Brave: Would protect his friends at all costs
Romantic (no weird stuff!): idea of a romantic date/dinner is at a regular dinner at a ponyvile restaurant
Curious: "curiosity killed the cat"

SCIENCE!!

GlassMirror

2015 Sep 23, 20:49:46 #2 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 24, 13:29:00 by GlassMirror
Name: Relic
Race: Dragon Pony
Pic (Optional):
Spoiler: show

Honest: Very honest - 8
Charitable: Will give what he has to others - 8
Funny: he doesn't think so, but others think differently - 5
Brave: Would take a hit for anyone - 8
Romantic (no weird stuff!): Doesn't really know how to... - 4
Curious: He's wide eyed and bushy-tailed - 8

Stryder221

2015 Sep 23, 21:37:34 #3 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 24, 02:53:03 by Stryder221
[I hope you don't mind another unicorn. I feel like there may be a lot of them running around.]

Name: Grand Illusion.
Race: Unicorn.
Pic:

Honest: Not entirely; he loves being tricky about things. Make it serious enough, though, and he'll get serious in return. [5]
Charitable: To a point. If somepony really needs something, he'll think about it. [6]
Funny: The puns are real. And very much groan-inducing, half the time. Still, not without his better moments. [8]
Brave: He'll do what he has to, but no promises on anything. [6]
Romantic (no weirdness here!): Somewhat clueless, and without much of an idea on how to respond to advances. [3]
Curious: Some things in the world really are better off left untouched... [5]
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Chromastone64

OK, making my one now. Also, add a 1 to 10 in the traits bit. Just makes it a bit simpler to read :) And I swaer, I'm gonna use someone other than Azure in the next RP I join.
Name: Azure Wave
Pic (Optional): Pretty sure everyone knows what he looks like now.

Honest: 7
Charitable: 6
Funny: 7
Brave: 4
Romantic (no weird stuff!): 2
Curious: 5

Name: Lustre Gleam
Pic (Optional):

Honest:5
Charitable:7
Funny:8
Brave:9
Romantic (no weird stuff!):7
Curious:7
I'll wait until collage is over to make the actual RP.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Naura

2015 Sep 24, 03:52:03 #5 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 01, 06:17:07 by Naura
Name: Humming Honey
Race: Pegasus
Pic (Optional):
All the things you need to look at is Nr 1 and 2, you can ignore the rest since I have changed her talent from engineer to birdwatcher, I'll upload a less messy picture later x3

Honest: 6
Charitable: 8
Funny: 3
Brave: 2
Romantic: 3
Curious: 9
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

waaaaaaah

Name: Sketch Art
Race: Pegasus
Pic (Optional): (I'll get around to it one of these days. X3 she's grey with a blue mane, red eyes, and cutie mark of a brush on a canvas)

Honest: 9
Charitable: 7
Funny: 5
Brave: 6
Romantic (no weird stuff!): 4
Curious: 5
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Stryder221

You know, I can't believe it took me this long to figure out which game this is based off of.  lol

Also, My character sheet's been edited. It's got numbers, now!
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

FakeSmile

2015 Sep 24, 06:31:33 #8 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 24, 16:31:02 by FakeSmile
Name: Pink Cloud
Race: Earth Pony
Pic:
Spoiler: Appearance • show

Spoiler: Cutie Mark • show

Honest: 5 
She is mostly honest about what she thinks about situations and others but is secretive of her personal agenda

Charitable: 6
She feels more obligated to help out than wanting to.

Funny: 7
Her own humor is terrible but she finds other ponies hilarious

Brave: 4
Becomes stubborn and agitated in dangerous situations so I wouldn't trust her to watch your back.

Romantic: solid 5
Depends on her mood

Curious: 7
As long as her safety isn't threaten.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

_BlazingInfinity

2015 Sep 24, 07:04:40 #9 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 25, 20:17:58 by _BlazingInfinity
Name: Dusk
Race: Earth Pony
Pic (Optional): http://blazinginfinity.deviantart.com/art/Screen-Shot-2015-06-16-at-1-07-04-PM-545410643 (the one in the middle)
Cutie Mark: A Crow.

Honest: 5
Charitable: 9
Funny: 10 (a trick maniac)
Brave: 7
Romantic (no weird stuff!): 3
Curious: 10 (She tries to find the answers to life and everything about ponies.)
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

FakeSmile

Is it alright if I
submit another
OC?
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Naura

Rule Nr 1. Only one OC per person
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

FakeSmile

2015 Sep 26, 21:02:44 #12 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 26, 22:20:02 by FakeSmile
@Naura
Yeah but Rule Number 5 said we could.
I wasn't sure how soon this RP would
be startin' or who is accepted. Sorry
If I sound impatient but I was just
wonderin'.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Naura

2015 Sep 27, 04:57:50 #13 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 29, 16:13:05 by Naura
Ah yes, but we are waiting a little longer, in case some other players would like to join, if no more people joins, you are good to submit another character.

Post Merge

Submitting a second character is now okay, but even if your first becomes accepted, your second might not. When we present accepted characters, please read through thoroughly.

Chromastone64

I'll probably be making the RP soon. If you're going to submit a new character, do it now ^-^

Purple

this looks like an interesting RP!  Just one question before I sign up: how scary are we talking when you say "horror?"  Is it like Gravity Falls/Doctor Who sort of scary?  Just want to get a bit of an idea of what I would be getting myself into before I decide whether or not to sign up lol :P 

I'll post my submission anyhow, just in case it is something that I'd like to do, but i'll post a reply letting you know if it sounds too dark for me.  I don't want to say if i'll definitely be participating until i have a basic idea of how scary this is gonna be lol xD

Name: Sparkle Chord
Race: Crystal Unicorn
Pic (Optional): http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/the-rift-cafe/images/a/a9/Sparkle_Chord_Crystal_Pony.png/revision/latest?cb=20150825014132

Honest: 7
(she won't lie to you, but if she's not telling you the truth, she'll either avoid the question(if asked a question) or not say anything at all.)

Charitable: 10
(puts everyone's needs before her own, and completely disregards her own needs.{this can be bad at times})

Funny: 5
(she laughs at most everything, and will occasionally make a corny joke if the mood calls for it.)

Brave: 10
(she's really just reckless, but some may see this as bravery.)

Romantic (no weird stuff!):
3(enjoys the idea of fairytale romance, but can't picture herself in an actual relationship)

Curious: 9

FakeSmile

2015 Sep 30, 22:18:39 #16 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 30, 22:55:30 by FakeSmile
Name: Latticino
Race: Earth pony
Pic:((Sorry, I'll post the picture once I get on my laptop cc:))
[Hr]
Honest:6
He will tip toe around the truth but he is pretty honest with his close friends.

Charitable:6
He usually is with his close friends but it varies with the situation.

Funny:7
He has a sense of humor like a dad and thinks any joke is hilarious.

Brave:5
Depends on the situation but he will guide his pals away from danger.

Romantic:7
Gets the idea of romance but doesn't follow through with his advances often.

Curious:6
If it sparks his interest he is all over it.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Jcfraven

2015 Sep 30, 23:04:09 #17 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 30, 23:06:22 by Jcfraven
Assuming I still can post, here's mine. If it's too late, than nevermind.

Name: Lunar Rose
Race: Batpony
Pic (Optional): Don't have one, sadly, though basic details are below-

Cutie Mark: A rose of similar combination to the mane, more towards the Midnight Blue, some petals falling off of it, as though it was dying.
Mane and Tail: A purplish midnight-blue mix, the mane fairly long, draping downwards, her right eye covered by it.
Coat: Silverish Grey
Eye Color: Yellow
Other Details:
-Her right eye was lost in a war back during the tensions of the Solar Empire and the Lunar Republic
-Average size(not too tall or short)

Honest: Will demonstrate honesty until a situation appears requiring lies and deception to guide himself and his comrades home.
Charitable: Will happily give to those in need, alongside help them if the need arises.
Funny: While some find him humorous at times, the majority of the time he's more of a fighter, and seemingly shrouded in darkness, until around those he loves or cares about.
Brave: While not a stranger to battle of words and physical involvement, he's not the first to jump up to the plate to try something new, or to do something seemingly off to him.
Romantic (no weird stuff!): While good with ladies due to his relatively sensitive personality, alongside his usual flirtatious commentary, when it comes to the true sense of the word, he struggles with even taking a hoof in the darkness of love, and doesn't care much to try at times, due to those who have harmed him in the past, through abandonment or otherwise.
Curious: Curiosity continuously plagues his mind throughout all actions and conversations, from minor things to major things alike. He's no afraid to look into something, in an attempt to understand it better, if it appeals to him enough.

Zsaszz

I would like to participate on this one but the part of the rule 4 "decently consistently" idk to what degree it would be, i work on a 9h shift so during that time there's no possibility for me to reply while working because of reasons, with 2 days free(Wednesday and Tuesday), if your're okay with it i will leave the info of my oc, if not i will just watch  :P

Julien999

2015 Oct 01, 13:41:43 #19 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 01, 13:44:11 by Julien999
Um... @Jcfraven ? In Rose's gender it's write "Male" but in Rose's details it's write "her"... Lunar Rose is a "he" or a "she"? Because it's confusing.

Btw, I will maybe sign up.

Go Up