ADVENTURES OF EQUESTRIA (all ponies welcome)

Started by Lullaby Princess, 2015 Sep 20, 21:18:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

Marble : hmm i gotta find a way to distract those guards...
Magic...

Lullaby Princess

(Welcome, Misty!)

* she walks into a tailor shop * Hello I would like a new cloak please. With the same material.
Tailor: * looks at the cloak * What kind of material is this?
Ah, well it was made out of the feathers of a phoenix wrapped in griffin feathers laced with Egyptian cotton.
Tailor: Uh.. we don't have that... * he looked up to see that the pony was gone * ....
* She quickly flew to the hotel, got her things and leaved * I should find someplace else to go.. * she rarely flew, so her flying was not the best * Whoa, ok steady...
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

*As she walked to the hotel, she looked up and saw a pony flying all over the place * Hm...* curiosity got the best of her, so she followed the pony *
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Misty Fly

2015 Sep 22, 17:40:19 #43 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 22, 17:45:58 by Misty Fly
Marble : Hmmmm....*Marble Levitates a rock and throws it near the castle * that should distract them...*she walks towards the castle*
Magic...

Super sayian pony

*red is flying to the tailor to repair his cloak*

SCIENCE!!

Misty Fly

*Marble walks to the entrance but she is suddenly stopped by the guards*
Magic...

Lullaby Princess

Whoa... ok...um... * she 'gracefully' lands in a tree * Oof! Ok.. * she shook the leaves out of her mane * I need flying lessons... * she looked at her wings, which are not at full length * Hmm... * she stretched her wings, showing an aura of stars around them * Ok, lets try this again... * she took off, almost making the tree fall, a trail of stars following behind her * Whoa..!

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Misty Fly

//noone wants to play the guards huh?
Guard 1 : stop right there!
Marble : hmm?
Guard 2 : what is your bussiness here?
Marble : you dont want to know...
Magic...

Super sayian pony

*red finally makes it to the tailor and walks in*
Red: Umm hello?

SCIENCE!!

Misty Fly

Guard 1 : Thy shall not pass!
Guard 2 : Begone!
Marble : i dont think so..*She glows her horn and shoots a beam blowing both guards away* perfect...*she walks into the castle*
Magic...

Super sayian pony

*red notices nopony is there.*
Red: Oh well ima go check the castle.
*red flys to the castle*

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

Ok, now lemme see... I need a map... * she gracefully landed * Now where is the map place? Hm... * she trotted back into the tailors, the trail of stars still around her * Yes, hello I was wondering where the maps are around here. * she quickly waved her hoof at a star * Hello?

Tailor: * pops up out of nowhere * Ah, yes maps should be down the street to your right... * he stared at the stars * ....

Ah! * she jumped back * ....oh, um, thank you. * she turned and walked out of the door *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Misty Fly

Marble : now where is she...? i dont see nothing in this place
Magic...

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* she gasped * That's the lost princess! * she quickly grabbed a flyer out of her bag * The return of the princess for... 1 million bits! Hmmm.... * she eyed the pony * hmm... * she ran towards the kingdom, yelling * I found the princess, I found the princess!!

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Super sayian pony

2015 Sep 22, 18:20:06 #54 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 22, 18:31:20 by Super sayian pony
*red arrives at the castle and sees 2 guards on the floor and nudges one with his hoof*
Red: Hey you ok?

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

Hmm? * she spun around and saw the pony yelling * Oh no... * she flew upwards and towards the pony, leaving a small crater in the ground * I have to stop her! * the trail of stars turned from white to red as she flew *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

2015 Sep 22, 18:26:26 #56 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 22, 18:32:38 by Super sayian pony
*red walks into the castle and finds marble*

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

I found the princess!!! * she leaped through the palace door and did a screeching halt towards the throne room * I...found...the...princess... * she collapsed and tried to catch her breath *

Misty Fly

*Marble Sees Red*
Marble : Not on my watch...*She Runs into the Hallway*
Magic...

Lullaby Princess

Oh no no no! * she tried to brake but instead caused a huge explosion and a crater in front of the castle * ....oh no...

Queen: What is going on here??
King: We are under attack! Guards!!

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Go Up